Home Health and Wellbeing
Exciting news! Join our watch club and get free access to NOW for 1 month

My Mind 💔😭🖤

Emoji246Emoji246 Posts: 893 Part of The Mix Family
This might be a trigger warning
So my mind has been all over the place really mostly when I’m bored I suddenly feel really low and I question things a lot sometimes I think I’m better off not being here because if you didn’t know I haven’t got many friends just because I’m in a wheelchair I think and there is nothing else wrong I just can’t walk but people don’t understand that I can’t change that it just upsets me when I don’t have very many friends and the ones I do have nearly always start drama.
This boy in my class liked me for ages but I’ve never felt the same but I got with him to make him happy but I do t think it was working out so I broke up with him because I didn’t have the same feelings as him I think it’s all my fault that I broke up with him but I just didn’t feel the same I couldn’t just carry on like it.
Before all that tho I went to online date and I kept getting played they would stay with me for a day and then block me. All I want is to find my soulmate one who understands me and won’t mess around but I don’t think I ever will which is making me feel like crap 🥺😭😣
Tagged: Relationships Single Life and Dating Stress Mental Health Friendships

Comments

• independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 6,130 Master Poster
    Hey Emoji,

I'm sorry to hear you've got a lot on your mind right now, I think it's understandable to feel worse when your bored because you've got more time to think about things and your mind isn't busy.

I don't have much advice for you but just wanted to say it's great you're opening up here and we're always here.

In terms of relationships you'll find the right person one day, it might take some time and there might be a few who aren't right for you, but eventually you'll find someone who is if you keep on looking! <3
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Emoji246