Home COVID-19
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Describe how you are feeling about coming out of lockdown in a GIF

2»

Comments

• LorryTruckLorryTruck Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandCommunity Champion Posts: 2,449 Boards Champion
    @Ed_ i would leave class and no one would be on the corridors, but then i have to wait outside of class for like 5 minutes with everyone stressing me out so there's no point. in normal times it would be ok
    It's much easier to say "My tooth is aching" 
    than to say "My heart is broken"
  • ren0420ren0420 england, west yorkshirePosts: 29 Boards Initiate
    edited May 2021
    fcit1cbjgfaa.gif

DancerEd_
  • Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 989 Part of The Mix Family
    Ah, that's a good one @ren0420 - I am sensing a bit of apprehension about it all, is that right? If so, anything driving that in particular?

How are others feeling now that we are at a different stage in the roadmap? Anyone want to update their GIF or have found things a bit different than expected?
    I'm a community moderator. I represent The Mix on the discussion boards and I'm here to help guide discussions, make sure everything is within guidelines, and take care of the housekeeping. I can't send or receive private messages, but you can message @TheMix or email with any questions or concerns and the team will get back to you.
    ren0420
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon 🦋 Community Champion Posts: 2,311 Boards Champion
    4ed6d596819cb35f41cce105516fbc8b_w200.gif

Me stepping outside after being indoors for way too long.
    Ed_
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon 🦋 Community Champion Posts: 2,311 Boards Champion
    eezCO.gif

Also me after being outside for 2 seconds
    Ed_
  • ren0420ren0420 england, west yorkshirePosts: 29 Boards Initiate
    Ed_ wrote: »
    Ah, that's a good one @ren0420 - I am sensing a bit of apprehension about it all, is that right? If so, anything driving that in particular?

How are others feeling now that we are at a different stage in the roadmap? Anyone want to update their GIF or have found things a bit different than expected?

dude coming out of lockdown has been so stressful on my anxious a$$ brain lmao
  • RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 992 Part of The Mix Family
    Me remembering that I wasn't a particularly social person even before lockdown! :lol:

z0wxixch9str.gif
    I'm a community moderator. I represent The Mix on the discussion boards and I'm here to help guide discussions, make sure everything is within guidelines, and take care of the housekeeping. I can't send or receive private messages, but you can message @TheMix or email [email protected] with any questions or concerns and the team will get back to you.

Community Guidelines | How to use the boards | How to report a post | How to report spam
    lovemimoonEd_
  • rainskyerainskye Leeds, UK Posts: 130 The Mix Convert
    ok8e6x1467lq.png
    lovemimoonEd_
  • LorryTruckLorryTruck Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandCommunity Champion Posts: 2,449 Boards Champion
    edited May 2021
    giphy.gif
    Ed_
  • Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 989 Part of The Mix Family
    I hear you on that @ren0420 and @rainskye can be quite an adjustment particularly when it has been such a long time since things were 'normal'. Hope you are both doing well, how have things been since?

@Riley - I'm with you on this, suddenly my social calendar has exploded and my brain is struggling to keep up to speed with what I am meant to be doing, I wonder if there are some things we can take from lockdown moving forward that may make things better moving forward. For example, should we normalise taking a night off from social things if it feels too much? Am curious about what other things people may want to still be a thing post COVID...

@LorryTruck - Hope things are still feeling positive :) What have you enjoyed about having less restrictions?
    I'm a community moderator. I represent The Mix on the discussion boards and I'm here to help guide discussions, make sure everything is within guidelines, and take care of the housekeeping. I can't send or receive private messages, but you can message @TheMix or email with any questions or concerns and the team will get back to you.
    ren0420
    I can do things without wondering if I'm allowed to it or not. @Ed_
    Ed_
  • AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 969 Part of The Mix Family
    This will certainly still be me everywhere I go, I've enjoyed not getting a cold/stomach bug in a long time from all the heightened cleanliness in public =)

DistantLiquidAllosaurus-max-1mb.gif
    I'm a community moderator. I represent The Mix on the discussion boards and I'm here to help guide discussions, make sure everything is within guidelines, and take care of the housekeeping. I can't send or receive private messages, but you can message @TheMix or email [email protected] with any questions or concerns and the team will get back to you.

Community Guidelines | How to use the boards | How to report a post | How to report spam
    lovemimoon