Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Describe how you are feeling about coming out of lockdown in a GIF

2»

Comments

• Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ren0420ren0420 Posts: 29 Boards Initiate
    edited May 2021
    fcit1cbjgfaa.gif

• Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    Ah, that's a good one @ren0420 - I am sensing a bit of apprehension about it all, is that right? If so, anything driving that in particular?

How are others feeling now that we are at a different stage in the roadmap? Anyone want to update their GIF or have found things a bit different than expected?
    FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

• lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    4ed6d596819cb35f41cce105516fbc8b_w200.gif

Me stepping outside after being indoors for way too long.
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    eezCO.gif

Also me after being outside for 2 seconds
  • ren0420ren0420 Posts: 29 Boards Initiate
    Ed_ wrote: »
    Ah, that's a good one @ren0420 - I am sensing a bit of apprehension about it all, is that right? If so, anything driving that in particular?

How are others feeling now that we are at a different stage in the roadmap? Anyone want to update their GIF or have found things a bit different than expected?

dude coming out of lockdown has been so stressful on my anxious a$$ brain lmao
  • RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    Me remembering that I wasn't a particularly social person even before lockdown! :lol:

z0wxixch9str.gif
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • rainskyerainskye Posts: 130 The Mix Convert
    ok8e6x1467lq.png
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    edited May 2021
  • Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    I hear you on that @ren0420 and @rainskye can be quite an adjustment particularly when it has been such a long time since things were 'normal'. Hope you are both doing well, how have things been since?

@Riley - I'm with you on this, suddenly my social calendar has exploded and my brain is struggling to keep up to speed with what I am meant to be doing, I wonder if there are some things we can take from lockdown moving forward that may make things better moving forward. For example, should we normalise taking a night off from social things if it feels too much? Am curious about what other things people may want to still be a thing post COVID...

@LorryTruck - Hope things are still feeling positive :) What have you enjoyed about having less restrictions?
    FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

• AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    This will certainly still be me everywhere I go, I've enjoyed not getting a cold/stomach bug in a long time from all the heightened cleanliness in public =)

DistantLiquidAllosaurus-max-1mb.gif
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.