Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hey!

Former MemberFormer Member Always Look Up. Optimism > PesimismPosts: 242 Trailblazer
Hey! 

I am Felix, I am 22 years old and currently reside in Yorkshire despite being born in Tyneside, and raised in the Midlands (my family liked to travel apparently).

I am sports and fitness mad, despite not being able to do any. The only sport I despise is Football! I also love playing games, and meeting new friends online.

The main reason I signed up for Themix was because I have had issues identifying with a sexuality for a long time now, and it is really getting to me. High key anxiety and just really, really lonely 100% of the time. I feel I have nobody to talk to. So I needed help.

That being said, I can't wait to get stuck in and start meeting you guys :) 

Comments

• JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,466 Part of The Furniture
    Welcome to the community, Felix! Really glad you came to us - it's a brave thing to do.

If you'd like to create a dedicated thread about your sexuality, feel free to head over to Gender & Sexuality. No pressure obviously and, either way, you're among like-minded people. :) 

PS, I'm hoping to live in Yorkshire someday. Such an amazing place.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Always Look Up. Optimism > PesimismPosts: 242 Trailblazer
    Mike said:
    Welcome to the community, Felix! Really glad you came to us - it's a brave thing to do.

If you'd like to create a dedicated thread about your sexuality, feel free to head over to Gender & Sexuality. No pressure obviously and, either way, you're among like-minded people. :) 

PS, I'm hoping to live in Yorkshire someday. Such an amazing place.
    Thank you Mike! I appreciate it!

I have lived in Yorkshire for over 10 years! Never gets boring!
  • Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    Welcome to the community! I am also massively into sports. I grew up regularly visiting yorkshire (Barnard Castle) because my family is from there. We have a caravan in the area and go as often as we can. I travel a lot with my sports and Sheffield is a big area for my sports. 

I'm so glad you joined and would recommend checking out the general chat and the support chats that are on every night from 8-9:30!
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Former MemberFormer Member Always Look Up. Optimism > PesimismPosts: 242 Trailblazer
    Anch0r33 said:
    Welcome to the community! I am also massively into sports. I grew up regularly visiting yorkshire (Barnard Castle) because my family is from there. We have a caravan in the area and go as often as we can. I travel a lot with my sports and Sheffield is a big area for my sports. 

I'm so glad you joined and would recommend checking out the general chat and the support chats that are on every night from 8-9:30!
    I am actually attending one of them tonight!

Oh cool! What do you play? :D
    edited September 18
    @Past User ah awesome! I'll be in GC :) 

I play ice hockey, ball hockey and judo! 
    Post edited by patrickDev on
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
    Oh nice! Ice Hockey is fun!
    Do you play anything?
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,916 Legendary Poster
    edited September 18
    Welcome to the community @Past User it’s great to have you on the boards <3 I’m Elle, and I’ll be in GC tonight if you happen to venture into there. I highly recommend group chat as well. :) 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    edited September 18
    Welcome to the community @Past User it’s great to have you on the boards <3 I’m Elle, and I’ll be in GC tonight if you happen to venture into there. I highly recommend group chat as well. :) 
    I will be there!
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,998 Extreme Poster
    Welcome!x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.