Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hey!

ThatFelixGuyThatFelixGuy Posts: 242 Trailblazer
Hey! 

I am Felix, I am 22 years old and currently reside in Yorkshire despite being born in Tyneside, and raised in the Midlands (my family liked to travel apparently).

I am sports and fitness mad, despite not being able to do any. The only sport I despise is Football! I also love playing games, and meeting new friends online.

The main reason I signed up for Themix was because I have had issues identifying with a sexuality for a long time now, and it is really getting to me. High key anxiety and just really, really lonely 100% of the time. I feel I have nobody to talk to. So I needed help.

That being said, I can't wait to get stuck in and start meeting you guys :) 
"Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves." - Bruce Lee

Comments

• JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    Welcome to the community, Felix! Really glad you came to us - it's a brave thing to do.

If you'd like to create a dedicated thread about your sexuality, feel free to head over to Gender & Sexuality. No pressure obviously and, either way, you're among like-minded people. :) 

PS, I'm hoping to live in Yorkshire someday. Such an amazing place.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • ThatFelixGuyThatFelixGuy Posts: 242 Trailblazer
    Mike said:
    Welcome to the community, Felix! Really glad you came to us - it's a brave thing to do.

If you'd like to create a dedicated thread about your sexuality, feel free to head over to Gender & Sexuality. No pressure obviously and, either way, you're among like-minded people. :) 

PS, I'm hoping to live in Yorkshire someday. Such an amazing place.
    Thank you Mike! I appreciate it!

I have lived in Yorkshire for over 10 years! Never gets boring!
    "Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves." - Bruce Lee
  • Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    Welcome to the community! I am also massively into sports. I grew up regularly visiting yorkshire (Barnard Castle) because my family is from there. We have a caravan in the area and go as often as we can. I travel a lot with my sports and Sheffield is a big area for my sports. 

I'm so glad you joined and would recommend checking out the general chat and the support chats that are on every night from 8-9:30!
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
    Anch0r33 said:
    Welcome to the community! I am also massively into sports. I grew up regularly visiting yorkshire (Barnard Castle) because my family is from there. We have a caravan in the area and go as often as we can. I travel a lot with my sports and Sheffield is a big area for my sports. 

I'm so glad you joined and would recommend checking out the general chat and the support chats that are on every night from 8-9:30!
    I am actually attending one of them tonight!

Oh cool! What do you play? :D
    @ThatFelixGuy ah awesome! I'll be in GC :) 

I play ice hockey, ball hockey and judo! 
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
    Oh nice! Ice Hockey is fun!
    Do you play anything?
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Welcome to the community @ThatFelixGuy it’s great to have you on the boards <3 I’m Elle, and I’ll be in GC tonight if you happen to venture into there. I highly recommend group chat as well. :) 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Welcome to the community @ThatFelixGuy it’s great to have you on the boards <3 I’m Elle, and I’ll be in GC tonight if you happen to venture into there. I highly recommend group chat as well. :) 
    I will be there!
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    Welcome!x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.