Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

SC Thread 12/08/20

LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
Heya folks here is the support replacement thread if you want to use it! I'll be around to check as per usual and we can delete the thread or comments after if that's a concern💖 

Guidelines apply let's have a nice and kind space everyone can use x

🐾Links🐾
- Speak to the team(1-2-1 + crisis): http://www.themix.org.uk/get-support/speak-to-our-team
- Samaritans:
116 123
- Papyrus:
Call: 0800 068 4141
Text: 07786209697
Email: pat@papyrus-uk.org

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld

Comments

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    Hello. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    How has everyone been?
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Hello :)
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Hello not bad here thanks 

Hope you're both well? 💖

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

I have been feeling sad and quite alone. There isn't really anyone that I can talk to without being a burden.
    Laine said:
    Hello not bad here thanks 

Hope you're both well? 💖

Eh struggling a little being at home. Lots of memories when out and about. How are you doing?
    Ah sending hugs @Kasa2103 you're not a burden here we're all here listen 💕 is there anything on your mind? 

@GreenTea ah that sounds tough why are you struggling if you don't mind me asking? X

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Mel_Mel_ Posts: 574 Incredible Poster
    hey, today has been tough like really tough. Been a hard day to get through and keep going if I'm honest.
    It's ok, ima just talk in general :) I'll be ok. Thank you though
    Thank you. It's stuff to do with my family and I feel like nothing that I say matters. My mum barely lets me say much when my dad is around as my dad is basically a human version of Dumbo. And I basically always feel like I should just shut up and go away. It's not worth anything. 
    Bye @GreenTea
  • millymilly Deactivated Posts: 32 Boards Initiate
    Hey I’m new here 
    Hey Milly. Lovely to see you joining us tonight.
    Kasa2103 said:
    Hey Milly. Lovely to see you joining us tonight.
    Thanks so much I’m new not sure how it works?
    Hey welcome Milly :)
    No problem take care Green tea! 💖

Hey @Mellyy99 that sounds really rough! Is there anything you think has made it harder?

Ah no @Kasa2103 that sounds horrible you deserve to say what you feel, you matter here 💜

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

Hope you are doing alright laine
    Mellyy99 said:
    Hey welcome Milly :)
    Thanks 
  • ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    Welcome @milly! How are you this evening?
    Alis propriis volat 
    Eleanor said:
    Welcome @milly! How are you this evening?
    Struggling this heat and thunderstorm 
    edited August 2020
    @Laine Yeah, my therapist transferring me to another therapist which has honestly affected me more than I realised...then the cmht should have called as they should have the referral by now and they haven't... I just feel like there's kinda no point sometimes in bothering with life tbh.
    @milly Ooo yeah it is really hot! It's not thunderstorming here yet but it should later!
    Alis propriis volat 
    Mellyy99 said:
    @Laine Yeah, my therapist transferring me to another therapist which has honestly affected me more than I realised...then the cmht should have called as they should have the referral by now and they haven't... I just feel like there's kinda no point sometimes in bothering with life tbh.

Hey are you able to ring/them to case up the referral?

Or email them
    Thank you. It feels hard especially with everything else that I have been bottling up.
    How are you doing @Eleanor?
    GreenTea said:
    Mellyy99 said:

Or email them
    I have such bad anxiety about ringing them at the minute honestly so its kind of hard. I don't know there email, unfortunately.
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    It's super hot isn't it?! We've got 4 fans going in the lounge haha
    @GreenTea Hey, I'm good thank you! Just trying to distract from the fact it's results day tomorrow...
    Alis propriis volat 
    Mellyy99 said:
    GreenTea said:
    Mellyy99 said:

Or email them
    I have such bad anxiety about ringing them at the minute honestly so its kind of hard. I don't know there email, unfortunately.

Ah sorry to hear that.
    Can you look on the NHS website?
    @Eleanor good luck tomorrow! We will be here for you if you need us.
    Wishing you all the best