Home Introduce Yourself
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Anyone is welcome to join. Sign up here
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hey 👋🏻

midnight_ravenmidnight_raven Posts: 5 Confirmed not a robot
Hey everyone...
My name is Maddie and I am 18. I’ve been questioning my gender for a long time, and as well as this... I’ve been really struggling with my mood for as long as I can remember, and I’ve received counselling before but it hasn’t really helped me at all. I don’t know where to turn, because I feel like I’m constantly stuck.
But now... I’m rambling, so I’m just going to leave this here.
I hope everyone is having a good evening.

Comments

• DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,466 Wise Owl
    Hey Maddie, welcome.  I hope you find being a part of this community helpful x
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
    midnight_raven
  • AzzimanAzziman The Mix convert Posts: 1,188 Wise Owl
    Welcome!x
  • MikeMike 🎮 LondonPosts: 3,832 Community Manager
    edited July 2020
    Hey Maddie! Love the username. :3

It sounds like you've got a lot on your mind and I hope this community can help you work through that in some way, even if that's just by listening. Good to see you posting.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.

Want to join the community champions? Drop @TheMix a message!
  • ShaunieShaunie Posts: 14,307 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Welcome maddie! Hope we can support you here <
    “ i think that deep down you still think life is worth living. It’s no where near over for you. You’re in pain. The thing you lost, Is the same thing that can stop that pain”
  • independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 7,742 Legendary Poster
    Hey Maddie @midnight_raven welcome to the community it’s great to have you here <3
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • GreenTeaGreenTea ☕🌻☕ MidlandsPosts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Hello. Welcome to the mix