Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I don't go to work poorly because I don't want to spread it. Guess I'm just protective of others
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,533 Skive's The Limit
    What loll. If I rang up work and said sorry can’t come I’ve got a cold. They’d be like wtf get your ass in work now 😅
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I can’t believe I thought I could bleach my hair once and then tone it and be done 😂
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    That's your work. My work prefer if those poorly don't come in and protect others..
  • Options
    Oh fair enough
  • Options
    I’m so stressed about my hair lol. I’ve got work tomorrow. Better start losing its orange at some point
  • Options
    I might email work to ask
  • Options
    Makes me question tbh about retail because it's a huge physical touch point and if people are working poorly... Gah my anxiety is high. No more popping into town
  • Options
    Fair enough
  • Options
    How’s everyone doing today?
  • Options
    rgkx6nu1jxxn.jpg

Love supporting small business
  • Options
    The pain of bleach in your hair ahhhhhhh
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,155 Part of The Furniture
    Uhh I feel so tired today but everyone is being so loud .. I just wanna sleep

But I got some really cute checked shirts out the charity shop yesterday! Only £2 abs was originally from primark so guessing they was like £8/£10 before hand
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Also 3 weeks till my sisters hen do and till I start in placement and 6 weeks till her wedding ahhh
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    Uhh I feel so tired today but everyone is being so loud .. I just wanna sleep

But I got some really cute checked shirts out the charity shop yesterday! Only £2 abs was originally from primark so guessing they was like £8/£10 before hand

Ayyy charity shop hunting is the best!
  • Options
    I’ve actually lost my glasses . Haven’t a clue in the world how
  • Options
    Dandelion wrote: »
    Anyone formula one fans? I’m buzzing for the race today

I caught the last lap after the safety car.. don't even watch it but my gosh it was tense 😂
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    GreenTea wrote: »

I caught the last lap after the safety car.. don't even watch it but my gosh it was tense 😂

I know that last lap was the worst. The person I wanted to win didn’t, so I’m gutted for him, but still happy for the person that one. Honestly never been so tense watching a race before 😂
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options

I know that last lap was the worst. The person I wanted to win didn’t, so I’m gutted for him, but still happy for the person that one. Honestly never been so tense watching a race before 😂

Theres a lot of arguing going on about what happened
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster

Yup 😬 even though I don’t love the result I’m not about to fight about it, but some people are very angry. I’ve decided to mute the F1 group chat I’m in 😂😂
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Asked a load of people. Don’t need to self isolate or get w test for w cold. Glad I got that clear anyway. How’s everyone doing? My tv doesn’t work. Great time to not work is near Christmas when have no money
  • Options

Yup 😬 even though I don’t love the result I’m not about to fight about it, but some people are very angry. I’ve decided to mute the F1 group chat I’m in 😂😂

My social media was full of stuff about it lol lots of unhappy people!
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Shaunie wrote: »
    Asked a load of people. Don’t need to self isolate or get w test for w cold. Glad I got that clear anyway. How’s everyone doing? My tv doesn’t work. Great time to not work is near Christmas when have no money

I mean...you should stay at home to protect others from getting poorly but your choice.
  • Options
    Who would do that when nearly everyone’s wearing face masks and sanitize
  • Options
    Listening to sad songs to feel sad to them
  • Options
    Does anyone go to church?

. I’m going next Sunday
  • Options
    wg5akwpwhi9m.jpeg
    Who’s a lil cutie
  • Options
    I’m so lonely & bored. Why can’t support chat be on constantly
  • Options
    I’m going for a work meal on Saturday. Actually scared
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.