Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,515 Skive's The Limit
    Heyhey. How’s everyone doing
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I’m looking after Bella again
    She’s a bit of a handful
    3tt4ev8af6ga.jpeg
    p0ii0veut3t0.jpeg
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    Determined to get this assignment done today …. Definitely haven’t got one due on the 16th that I haven’t even started 🤣🤣

Got loads of time!
  • Options
    See what is she even doingfr72aqzxllvk.jpeg

• Options
    edited December 2021
    8noo77jy900v.jpeg

Omggg now look at her

She was already sitting on my chest but lower and with her bum in my face instead and was too uncomfortable so I moved her off. But she Jusy came back but went higher up 🥺
  • Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    @independent_ Happy birthday Elle!!
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Shaunie wrote: »
    8noo77jy900v.jpeg

Omggg now look at her

She was already sitting on my chest but lower and with her bum in my face instead and was too uncomfortable so I moved her off. But she Jusy came back but went higher up 🥺

CUUUUUUTIE <3<3
  • Options
  • Options
    Hahaha I remember you sending the drill-o-gram when I was in uni, very good @lovemimoon
  • Options
    Ah, yes! @Apollo How was your birthday?? :joy::joy:

How are you doing lately?
  • Options
    I'm doing good @lovemimoon I finished a drawing for the first time in months and I've been listening to these same three songs for the past week
    https://youtu.be/mngtcfcaVrI
    https://youtu.be/PviUKYFzlvU
    https://youtu.be/nuU2YHtxMik
    How about you?
  • Options
    What did you draw? @Apollo
    Ohh! Clairo's songs are amazing! <3

Just been trying to relax the last few days. It's not working so far. :joy:
  • Options
    @lovemimoon I drew the character form my profile picture, I can message you it if you want. What's not working about relaxing?
  • Options
    DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    Hi how is everyone doing this evening
  • Options
    @Apollo Go for iit!
    Urgh, just got so many things running through my mind. Can't seem to stand still. :/

@Durhamjaide Heey! I'm decent, how are you?
  • Options
    I’m good thanks @lovemimoon just did a well-being class
  • Options
    Niice! What was it about @Durhamjaide ??
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Hi
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    Awwww thank you for the birthday messages guys @Apollo @lovemimoon and all of you! I've had a lovely day, people have been so kind to me I could actually cry <3
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Hey hey
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    zaynab_5 wrote: »
    Hey @Shaunie
    How are you??
    Struggling how are you?,
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I’m good thanks what’s everyone up to?
  • Options
    Im giving my new natural vegan hair custard a go tonight. Smells beautiful.
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Hey
  • Options
    BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    Hey @Supernova, how are you doing today? :)
  • Options
    Hey guys. Haven’t been that active recently. How is everyone doing ?
  • Options
    GreenTea wrote: »
    Im giving my new natural vegan hair custard a go tonight. Smells beautiful.

I love it so much
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    My dying my hair white today

So far it’s not going that well lol