Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    I have not lol, but I'm doing okay otherwise, thanks for asking. How about you? @independent_
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,678 Legendary Poster
    Oh noo! I hope you get some sleep soon @Supernova glad you’re ok otherwise.

I’m so so, just trying to calm my brain lol.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,919 Master Poster
    One of my cats seems to be in a snuggly mood today. She has food and water so it isn't that she wants something which is usually the reason for her being so affectionate.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Ahh @independent_ never an easy task. Doin much today?
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I'm so boreddd
  • Options
    @Supernova not much I don’t think, mum’s gotta get her wisdom teeth out at hospital today so me and dad will be in charge of house for the next few days :joy: this could turn chaotic lol. How about you?

@GreenTea same, it’s too hot to go outside, too hot to do anything much inside and I’m bored haha.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Ahhh well I hope the two of you have fun! All the best to your mum aswell. Honestly I need to sleep. :p just hope I don't wake up in a shitty mood :p@independent_
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,160 Part of The Furniture
    Ughhh I need to go to the delivery office later and pick up a parcel I hope is there after the post person left a sorry we missed you note on Tuesday but didn’t say what she did with my parcel 🤣
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    @Supernova we seem to be doing alright so far :joy: mum got on well at hospital, we got her nice treats at the shop so she was happy with that when she got home.

Hope you got some sleep in the end.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    A little @independent_ but woke up super fast, so I'm still really tired :s Good to hear things are going well though.
  • Options
    Where're the night people at?
  • Options
    Supernova wrote: »
    Where're the night people at?

@Supernova I very much hope you are now asleep, but on the off chance you (or anyone else) are wide awake like me, I am right here
  • Options
    Sorry to disappoint then :D@independent_
  • Options
    Well welcome to the awake club @Supernova

How are you?
  • Options
    I'm okay, just had a relaxing late night bath :D Not to mention it finally feels like it's getting cooler again. The heat we've had has ruined my sleep though and things can get a tad quiet and lonely at night. But at least there's others on here with messed up sleep schedules for me to chat with. :D How are you? Hope the sleep situation isn't getting you down.
  • Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    We out here
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    I'm on holiday
  • Options
    Nice @Apollo having a good time?
  • Options
    @Supernova lucky, it’s not any cooler here. But my sleep schedule is a total mess and I have no idea why. Yeah just pretty exhausted and been a hard day.

@Apollo woooo!! Hope you have fun on holiday
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
  • Options
    Heeyyy @lovemimoon how are you?
  • Options
    Yes im having fun we went to a cocktail bar
  • Options
    Things are wierd but good
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that @independent_ I hope at least you enjoy your weekend. Any plans? Oh and how is your mum doing?
  • Options
  • Options
    Why what's weird? @Apollo
  • Options
    I don't know I've just never done something like this
  • Options
    Like we're staying for the weekend in a flat together
  • Options
    @Apollo what cocktails did you have?

@Supernova yeah I’m hoping the weekend is good although at this point I’ll probably spend most of tomorrow either sleeping or wishing I was sleeping. She’s alright thanks, pretty tired so me and dad are still in charge :joy: we haven’t broke anything yet (quite).

No plans for the weekend other than trying to stay awake through the days and sleep at night lol, how about you?
  • Options
    Well as long as you're having a good time @Apollo weird and new is fine.