Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,682 Legendary Poster
    @lovemimoon I’m ok, struggling honestly but just taking it day by day.

How have you been?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    @independent_ I'm sorry to hear that. <3
    Hope it gets better soon. :3

I've been... hectic, I guess. :joy:
    Just riding out the mood swings.
  • Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    @lovemimoon yeah, the sleep is a good thing

Hope you two feel better soon
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    I responded to the same message twice there instead of both your messages hahaha
    @lovemimoon I'm doing alright, not up to much
  • Options
    2pm and I’ve accomplished nothing today lol. Think it’s time for another coffee
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    @LorryTruck erm kinda hard to describe but it’s like slightly bitter. Have you had tea? It’s very different to tea. And depending on how strong you have it it can be more or less bitter.
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
  • Options
    @LorryTruck it is nice in a strange way. Idk, a really weird sort of nice, someone else may be able to describe it better than me.

And I'm honoured to be referred to as an elder!
  • Options
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Hello
  • Options
    @LorryTruck ayyy I joined when I was 13 too. I'm 18 now and expected to know how to adult!! Yeah coffee is hard to describe till you've had it.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
  • Options
    18 year olds are still babies yeah
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,161 Part of The Furniture
    Howdy
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Hello
  • Options
  • Options
    Hey :)

I’m doing good I went to visit my university today
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
  • Options
    Hey @LorryTruck I'm tired and pretty low. How about yourself?

Have a good time? @Millie2787
  • Options
  • Options
    Nahhhh @LorryTruck don't worry, I bet it was hilarious!

I dunno tbh, tired since I can never sleep well, and woke up feeling panicked and otherwise worthless. :s
  • Options
  • Options
    I guess early mornings and just being alone with your thoughts is tough @LorryTruck

Thank you, and I appreciate the sentiment but I think it would be too much to talk about here. I'd have to make my own thread I think, thought I doubt I ever will. :p
  • Options
  • Options
    It’s 23 degrees ugh help it’s so hot
  • Options
    Yeahhh it was nice I really did enjoy it . Made me even more excited to go
  • Options
  • Options
    So hot, but obviously global warming isn't real! I swear people will be claiming that even as they melt into a puddle on the floor and the Earth slowly turns into Venus. :D

Aren't there places in England where vineyards are becoming a reasonable idea because of the rising temperatures or have I completely imagined that? :p

Thank you @LorryTruck
    No plans really but on that note I am getting really hungry, gotta decide if I wanna make something or order something. You not have a microwave? :p They are truly great household appliances, I would even say the best. :)
  • Options