Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,667 Legendary Poster
    Apollo wrote: »
    Not to be drunk on the boards but I am drunk on the boards

Some stuff happened and it was a little stressful but for the most part I'm really happy cause I'm judt chilling and my friends are amazing, i have a friend who tells us all she loves us and I appreciate that especially as a guy cause guys never really express their love for friends you know

@Apollo I was drunk on the boards once, I sincerely hope no one remembers it. But they will, sadly. I talked total nonsense
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Oh hell yeah Mimoon thanks so much
    Laughed at this a little harder than I should @Apollo :joy: It's a good thing though!

Thank you!
  • Options
    What?? You too @independent_ ??

Okay, you two need to share your wild drunk stories right now! :joy:
  • Options
    @lovemimoon I’m not drunk right now, I haven’t been for a while. I don’t like that drunk feeling as much as I used to.

One time about a year ago I had a bit too much prosecco and then a glass of vodka and I basically spammed this thread with how great everyone here is and how much you’ve all helped me.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,160 Part of The Furniture
    Work has got no water and had no water since 11am thanks to a burst water main that was fixed but we still have no water snd no one can figure out why
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    Work has got no water and had no water since 11am thanks to a burst water main that was fixed but we still have no water snd no one can figure out why

@Millie2787 oh no, that’s not good, I hope it gets fixed soon.
  • Options
    What???
    One time about a year ago I had a bit too much prosecco and then a glass of vodka and I basically spammed this thread with how great everyone here is and how much you’ve all helped me.
    @independent_ That's adorable! :joy::3
    Sending lots of virtual hugs right now!

@Millie2787 Uh oh. What's been going on in the meantime?
  • Options
    @lovemimoon the posts were just cheesy, I’m always like that when I get drunk, I say what I really think and it’s usually things like that :joy::joy:
  • Options
    The olympics being on the BBC at this time is dangerous. Lol I’m getting right into it
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,160 Part of The Furniture
    There was a burst pipe up the road it was fixed but we still have no water for some reason even though everyone else around us had water . So we’ve been having to use bottle water and waiting for more to be delivered
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    @independent_ what sport is on??
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    @Apollo it’s skateboarding atm. I can’t say I’ve seen skateboarding on the olympics before now
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Yeah it's the first time it's been in the Olympics - something to do with getting kids interested in watching.
  • Options
    @Supernova ooooh that’s interesting! I want to watch the swimming and football mostly but it’s good to see them introducing new sports.
  • Options
    Fair enough @independent_ think I just wanna watch the Athletics and Combat Sports. But I've been in and out sleep basically all day. Probably gonna end up missing everything.
  • Options
    I don’t even know what’s wrong with my sleep schedule @Supernova lol! I’ll probably end up missing stuff too cause it’s during the night but I’m gonna try to watch much as possible.
  • Options
    Fair enough @independent_
  • Options
    I didn't know they had skateboarding at the Olympics thsts cool
  • Options
    It is pretty cool @Apollo I never knew they had it either till I started watching tonight.
  • Options
    @independent_ what do they do, like tricks? Are they judged by points?
  • Options
    They’re doing a lot of tricks @Apollo I can’t quite figure out the points, I’m also scrolling through my phone so I’m only watching in background lol
  • Options
    @independent_ ah cool, I have to wake up at like half 6 tommorow to leave this hotel, not sleeping for a bit though
  • Options
    Hello, everyone~
    Just woke up and I'm tired as hell.
  • Options
    Well, emotionally tired but you get it. :joy:
  • Options
    @lovemimoon hi Mimoon!

Sorry you feel emotionally tired I get that a lot, you up to anything?
  • Options
    Hey @Apollo :3
    Surprised but not surprised to see you up at this time. :joy:

Well, there's this show on Netflix playing but it's background noise. Other than that, not much. What about you?
  • Options
    I'm sitting in my room, I mentioned something stressful was happening but yeah last night at the hotel one of my friends had to go to hospital so I have the room to myself and I'm just kinda sitting here @lovemimoon I'll sleep soon cause I have to get up soon but for now I'm just trying to enjoy myself
  • Options
    @Apollo I'm so sorry to hear that. Is your friend okay? <3
  • Options
    @lovemimoon yeah, it was just a physical injury in the end and he's being attended to, he's definitely gonna be fine
  • Options
    @Apollo Oh thank goodness. :3
    Where are you planning to go next??