Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,804 Master Poster
    Hi
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,515 Skive's The Limit
    Hey @Dancer
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Does anyone want to talk? I’m proper bored
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    Hey @Shaunie how are you? I hate being bored lol 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Aidan said:
    I'm not usually a night owl, so can a real night owl come and get me acquainted :lol:

Don't have a coffee-injected hot chocolate this late kids LOL
    I’m still curious about your hot chocolate coffee things @Aidan lol, aren’t they strange do coffee and hot chocolate go together 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    SneakylilmochaSneakylilmocha Posts: 177 Helping Hand
    GreenTea said:
    How are you both?
    - Normal as usual, how about you?
    "Grow from the dirt they left you in."
  • Options
    So how is everyone? 
  • Options
    Hey @Sneakylilmocha I'm alright thank you, how are you? <3
  • Options
    I'm fine as usual though :lol:
  • Options
    @Sneakylilmocha glad to hear, always here if you need to chat or anything <3 what you been up to today 
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    @independent_ thank you for the offer, pretty much want to sleep even it's 5 am now, see you in the morning :smile::heart:
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    @Sneakylilmocha
    I'm doing as Alright as I can be tbh
  • Options
    Anyone about for a chat?
  • Options
    @GreenTea I can chat here if you want to :smile:
  • Options
    @GreenTea I can chat here if you want to :smile:

Thank you. Just sat crying rn
  • Options
    @GreenTea I'm sorry to hear that, is there something you want to talk about? Or you can pm me if you want to 
  • Options
    @GreenTea I'm sorry to hear that, is there something you want to talk about? Or you can pm me if you want to 

Thank you
  • Options
    DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    Good morning 
  • Options
    Heya. How is everyone?
  • Options
    I’m good thanks wuu2 
  • Options
    Good! And just in bed wanting to go back to sleep. What about you? 
  • Options
    Good morning 

Good afternoon! How are you doing? Done anything nice today?
  • Options
    afternoon, I hope you're all doing ok <3 
  • Options
    afternoon, I hope you're all doing ok <3 

Hope you are doing ok too. Doing anything nice today?
  • Options
    Absolutely nothing @GreenTea I was gonna go out but don't feel like it at all right now lol. 

You got anything you can do to relax for the rest of the day? 
  • Options
    Absolutely nothing @GreenTea I was gonna go out but don't feel like it at all right now lol. 

You got anything you can do to relax for the rest of the day? 

Think ima just go to bed tbh
  • Options
    sounds like you're in need of the sleep @GreenTea make sure you look after yourself <3
  • Options
    I have made flapjacks but they weren’t tasty 
  • Options
    I’m making brownies. But o really can’t be bothered 
  • Options
    Here they are