Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Laine said:
    I'd love an ice cold pepsi! 

They are in the fridge. Help yourself!
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,515 Skive's The Limit
    Shaunie said:
    Does anyone watch Holyoaks ? Is it good. Think I might start
    Just tried to watch it. It’s shit
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @Shaunie My sisters used to watch it but I never really liked it much! 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Eleanor said:
    @Shaunie My sisters used to watch it but I never really liked it much! 
    Ah yeah I feel like they’rea bit shit at acting lol. 
    I like Corrie
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @Shaunie Those shows don't really interest me that much, I think it's because my mum is always watching them :joy: I much prefer Netflix or something you can watch whenever 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Brought myself a switch lite. Happy days!
  • Options
    What about casualty @Eleanor
  • Options
    @Eleanor I agree. Netflix is so much easier. Can watch as and when you want!
  • Options
    @Shaunie I have seen the odd episode and I do enjoy it tbf but I dont watch it regularly! 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Eleanor said:
    @Shaunie I have seen the odd episode and I do enjoy it tbf but I dont watch it regularly! 
    Ahh. You should watch the recent one that was about covid
  • Options
    I do love Netflix too
  • Options
    I watched horse girl last night on Netflix. Was about  Someone who had schizophrenia 
  • Options
    Really wish it would snow
  • Options
    SciFi_456SciFi_456 Posts: 131 The Mix Convert
    @GreenTea sounds good. Any good boxsets on there atm?
  • Options
    SciFi_456 said:
    @GreenTea sounds good. Any good boxsets on there atm?

Been watching insides the world's toughest prisons, the ripper document episodes, Gilmore girls, bridgerton
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    GreenTea said:
    Yay, have you got any games for it yet? 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Dandelion said:
    GreenTea said:

Animal crossing. 
    Gonna get Zelda and some mario games too
  • Options
    SciFi_456SciFi_456 Posts: 131 The Mix Convert
    @GreenTea never seen any of them 😂
  • Options
    Gilmore girls is good
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,804 Master Poster
    Hi
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    GreenTea said:
    Dandelion said:
    GreenTea said:

Animal crossing. 
    Yesss I just started playing Zelda and I love it. I get a bit frustrated though because I’m so bad at it lol
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Dandelion said:
    GreenTea said:
    Dandelion said:
    GreenTea said:

Animal crossing. 
    Yesss I just started playing Zelda and I love it. I get a bit frustrated though because I’m so bad at it lol

Ahh I'm sure you'll get better at is the more you play. Im really excited to play 
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,148 Part of The Furniture
    I made a really yummy smoothie earlier ! Was Mango , watermelon and apple and mango juice with some ice
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    AnneFrypanAnneFrypan Posts: 335 The Mix Regular
    aye up how are yall
  • Options
    aye up how are yall

Hello. How are you
  • Options

• Options
    AnneFrypanAnneFrypan Posts: 335 The Mix Regular
    Omg, that quote just feels relatable.
  • Options
    Yep same.
  • Options
    Im watching a program called back to life. It’s quite good and funny. Defo recommended. Easy watching 
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    GreenTea said:

I love Liz climo’s comics they always make me smile. Some of them are just so wholesome.