Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
    @Emoji246

Don't worry we can't get detention anyway we're at home but I'd email them again just to be sure 

@Dandelion my days been good thanks I've had really bad depression spurts today but mines been ok how about you?
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    @awesomeminecraft6789 you know who I’m talking about lol we are in the same class 😫
  • Options
    @Emoji246

Yeah I do I'm just not thinking clearly I think
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,522 Skive's The Limit
    Heya
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @Shaunie

Hey
  • Options
    @Shaunie Hii
    @awesomeminecraft6789 and yes but if I don’t do it I’m going to get in trouble on zoom I bet
  • Options
    @Emoji246

Yeah I know what you mean but I would try emailing them again because they might have missed the email you sent
  • Options
    @awesomeminecraft6789 I didn’t email because then the teaching assistants is going to moan that I didn’t email her instead and she’s going to moan and I don’t want her to ring me😫
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Dandelion said:
    GreenTea said:
    Dandelion said:
    Just got a call to say I can get my COVID vaccine next week 😬😬😬

Ahhh how do you feel?
    Slightly scared lol. I booked it on my day off though so I won’t have to go back to work after I’ve had it

Im sure it will be fine :)
    Treat yourself after you've had it!
  • Options
    Yeah but you've gotta do something @Emoji246 because you don't wanna get into trouble do you?
  • Options
    I’m so bored. What yall up to?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @awesomeminecraft6789 I don’t like maths now😔
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    @Shaunie nothing much 
  • Options
    Ice cold pepsi max has hit that spot of exactly what I needed this evening
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,154 Part of The Furniture
    Just managed a bagel , first food I’ve managed in a few days . Hopefully getting better now 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Just managed a bagel , first food I’ve managed in a few days . Hopefully getting better now 

Well done! Hope you feel better soon!
    How's things going otherwise?
  • Options
    @Millie2787 Well done ❤️
  • Options
    I'm still beaming about winning the quizoverall...even though I hosted a round lol
  • Options
    Does anyone have any recommendations for Netflix? 
    I watched a dogs way home which was cute
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,154 Part of The Furniture
    @Shaunie I watched that it made me cry sooo much haha 

@GreenTea I’m going good . Slowly building myself up to eating myself a little bit more . Just had some cucumber. We’ve been put into 3 swabs a week at work now 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,647 Legendary Poster
    Love the sound of ice cold pepsi @GreenTea I’m having an ice cold beer right now, put it in the freezer for it bit so it would be even colder haha.

@Millie2787 good for you hopefully you’re feeling better soon. 

@Shaunie ooh, have you watched the Duchess? I liked that. I wanna watch Bridgerton.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    I'd love an ice cold pepsi! 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    Laine said:
    I'd love an ice cold pepsi! 
    Oooh no it has to be a Diet Coke for me 
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,319 Part of The Furniture
    Emoji246 said:
    @awesomeminecraft6789 you know who I’m talking about lol we are in the same class 😫

Just chipping in with a gentle nudge to try and keep your conversations inclusive if you can. When a discussion feels private or like you need inside knowledge to understand it, it can feel a little exclusive for others. PM might be a better place to chat about people you both know. :)

You haven't done anything wrong necessarily @Emoji246 or @awesomeminecraft6789, just felt like one of those things worth mentioning!
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    @Mke

Nah it's ok dw about it ☺️
  • Options
    SciFi_456SciFi_456 Posts: 131 The Mix Convert
    How is everyone doing today?
  • Options
    @Mike thank you!

@SciFi_456 hello how are you?
  • Options
    SciFi_456SciFi_456 Posts: 131 The Mix Convert
    @GreenTea not bad thanks. Bored though 😂😂
  • Options
    Does anyone watch Holyoaks ? Is it good. Think I might start
  • Options
    SciFi_456 said:
    @GreenTea not bad thanks. Bored though 😂😂

Same. Just chilling bored lol. Got Netflix on