Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,647 Legendary Poster
    @GreenTea oh no that's really hard, I know very little about fridges so can't really help - wish I could. Hope you get it sorted soon it does sound stressful 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Mel_Mel_ Posts: 574 Incredible Poster
    hey
  • Options
    Hey @Mel_ how are you 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,813 Master Poster
    The Greatest Showman is on!
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Hey @Mel_ how are you 
    exhausted honestly, but weekends are always hard for me how are you?
  • Options
    Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    Making some progress with my uni work but to make things better had an upset stomach and feel sick - checked my temp and it's high and now the house is joking I have covid :lol: 
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Anch0r33 said:
    Making some progress with my uni work but to make things better had an upset stomach and feel sick - checked my temp and it's high and now the house is joking I have covid :lol: 

Hope you feel better soon
  • Options
    Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    Thanks Greentea, how are you doing <3
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    @Kasa2103 I saw that actually I thought about watching it but went for the chase instead haha 

@Mel_ aww sounds difficult, sorry to hear thinggs have been hard for you this weekend. doing anything to relax this evening? 
  • Options
    @Kasa2103 I saw that actually I thought about watching it but went for the chase instead haha 

@Mel_ aww sounds difficult, sorry to hear thinggs have been hard for you this weekend. doing anything to relax this evening? 
    Yeah. I also forgot to take my anti depressants last night so felt sick most of the day until I realised which sucks (literally no half-life on these ugh) and just support chat in a little bit, other than that not really aha 
  • Options
    @Anch0r33 aww no, hope you feel better soon. I'm not feeling that great either right now I hate being a woman rn lol :( 
  • Options
    @-Mel_ aww it sounds brutal missing the dose of antidepressants .. I hope SC goes well though 
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,154 Part of The Furniture
    Yet another day wasted dying in bed :( never again am I having the flu jab 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    @-Mel_ aww it sounds brutal missing the dose of antidepressants .. I hope SC goes well though 
    Thank you, i have cmht appointment Tuesday which even though I wanted I'm dreading...how are you?
  • Options
    @Millie2787 oh no, my dad gets that jab and he's always the same in bed for a couple of days :( 
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,813 Master Poster
    Oh no @Millie2787
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    @independent_ I acctually feel like someone thrown a brick at my head and I ache so much 

in other news Friday driving lesson booked for this Friday eeek 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    @independent_ doing anything nice this week.
  • Options
    @Millie2787 aww no that sounds horrid I do hope you feel better soon. Aww driving lesson that sounds great have fun and good luck. 

@Mel_ I hope the appointment is ok 
  • Options
    I suprised myself today actually , as we was driving home my sister was asking me what different markings on the road and road signs meant and I got a fair few 😂
  • Options
    @GreenTea not much I don't think my weeks are very boring just now haha. How about yourself? 
  • Options
    @independent_ thank you x
  • Options
    @Millie2787 ooh well done you!! I can imagine it's quite difficult getting used to all the road signs? I can't drive and I keep trying to remind myself of the benefits of that right now lol 
  • Options
    Once you learn what the different shapes mean I think it’s pretty straight forward but yeah lots to remember 😂
  • Options
    @Millie2787 oh yeah that sounds complicated aha. I guess you get used to it after practice don't you. 
  • Options
    I think as long as you learn the things your going to most likely come across then that’s best @independent_
  • Options
    @GreenTea not much I don't think my weeks are very boring just now haha. How about yourself? 

Got a few appointments and work
  • Options
    @GreenTea Aww I hope the appointments are ok and that work is fun!! 
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,522 Skive's The Limit
    My sisters are telling me to keep the new look order but lol I can’t do that 😂 basically the same as stealing since they admitted it wasn’t a sale and was a glitch and emailed me. so I’m going to ring customer services tomorrow 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @Shaunie aww that's so honest of you! You never know, they may just let you keep them! You on the because of old Rona and all 
    Alis propriis volat