Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    Hey GT how are you? 
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Anch0r33 said:
    Hey GT how are you? 

Not great. You?
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,534 Skive's The Limit
    I got an email to cancel my new look order as was wrong price. But they have just delivered it lol
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I'm exhausted, think everything's decided to catch up with me at once. My head hurts and I just wanna sleep 
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    Anch0r33 said:
    I'm exhausted, think everything's decided to catch up with me at once. My head hurts and I just wanna sleep 

Can you take a nap?
  • Options
    Don't know what to do today
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,649 Legendary Poster
    Good morning guys 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Good morning guys 

Morning, how are you 
    Post edited by GreenTea on
  • Options
    I'm still in bed rn lol. But I've got so much work to do 

(_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    @GreenTea I’m shattered lol, didn’t sleep well at all last night and can’t have a nap as we’ve got a couple of people coming round in a bit for dad’s birthday. 

How are you?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @GreenTea I’m shattered lol, didn’t sleep well at all last night and can’t have a nap as we’ve got a couple of people coming round in a bit for dad’s birthday. 

How are you?

I'm so so I guess. Just tried and stuff
  • Options
    Hi
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Heyy, I’m watching the chase and drinking with my parents lol, we’ve had a great day for dad’s birthday. 

How’s everyone doing 
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    Heyyy, I just got home from work :)
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    heyyy @Eleanor how was work? 
  • Options
    @independent_ It was alright I suppose! I stayed on a little longer because someone called it sick so I'll get a little more money :)
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Heyy, I’m watching the chase and drinking with my parents lol, we’ve had a great day for dad’s birthday. 

How’s everyone doing 

Glad it's been a good day for your dads birthday.

I'm not good. Really emotional, everyone seems to hate me. Getting myself in a right state :(
  • Options
    @GreenTea We dont hate you <3
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    @Eleanor more money is always a good thing!!! 

@GreenTea aww, I'm sorry to hear you aren't doing well, sending huge hugs. I don't hate you. 
  • Options
    I’m determined I’m not gonna get too drunk lol, what are the chances?
  • Options
    @independent_ The same chances that 99 o'clock exists :lol:
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    @Eleanor hahaha lol, that's so true. At least I'm pouring them myself so in control of the size of the measures haha 
  • Options
    @independent_ Hmm I'm unsure whether thats a good thing or not lol 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    @Eleanor it's a good thing because at least it's not a huge measure like the ones my partner's parents give me haha 
  • Options
    I might drink tonight.
    Might as well. Today is just getting worse.
    My freezer has packed in..so had to throw out this week meal prep stuff.. so that's £40 food shop down the drain and nothing for meals this week
  • Options
    @GreenTea aww that's so shit, that's the worst when stuff like that happens :( 
  • Options
    @GreenTea aww that's so shit, that's the worst when stuff like that happens :( 

Just seems never ending issue after issue at the moment.
  • Options
    ThatFelixGuyThatFelixGuy Posts: 242 Trailblazer
    So Santander sent me £30 accidently which coincided with my UC payment. I never bothered to check my bank statement, so I spent it all...but the cash was accidental and they debited it from my acc and I am now overdraft and I am going to have to contact the bank tomorrow :(

Not the end of the world, but super frustrating.
    "Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves." - Bruce Lee
  • Options
    @GreenTea I get that sometimes it just feels like everything is going wrong. I really do hope thinggs get better soon 
  • Options
    It's just stressful. I don't have the money for a new fridge freezer right now so like...what am I supposed to do?