Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Here if you want a natter bud @GreenTea
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,660 Legendary Poster
    hope your phone is ok @Liam!! What time are you getting up if it's extra early, you get up extremely early anyway haha.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,541 Skive's The Limit
    How’s it back at school Liam ?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @independent_ Me too! :lol:
    Aye, i'm an early bird anyways but i have to wake up at 5.30 (ish) now so that i can get ready and leave for school. Staying in Stirling with nana and have to catch a train to school, heavy gutted :lol:
  • Options
    @GreenTe hope you're alright. sending hugs 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Liam said:
    @independent_ Me too! :lol:
    Aye, i'm an early bird anyways but i have to wake up at 5.30 (ish) now so that i can get ready and leave for school. Staying in Stirling with nana and have to catch a train to school, heavy gutted :lol:
    Omg that is early.

. Aw I love trains. I wish to have a job where I have to get a train lol. 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    It's not too bad @Shaunie , I quite like who i'm bubbled with and the teachers i have are pretty cool. Before lock down though i had really improved on not getting distracted and now i'm back i just get distracted by everything :lol: school is just so boring, ma brain switches off as soon as i walk through the gates 
  • Options
    oh my goodness @Liam, that's like proper middle of the night kind of early!!! 
  • Options
    Ahh I didn’t even know school had bubbles! 

That’s good tho
     and that’s literally how school was for me😂 hardly ever paid attention I still got good grades tho!
  • Options
    I'm like tired but not tired too
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    @Shaunie aye we have form bubbles. Glad you got good grades, i dont hold much hope for myself, im no very clever :lol:

@independent_ i know ahhh, tbf i could probably wake up at 6 but it takes atleast 30 mins to do my hair hahah
  • Options
    What year you in @liam ?
  • Options
    @Shaunie i'm in secondary 3 which (i think) is your year 9??? @independent_ will correct me if i'm wrong :lol:
  • Options
    yes @Liam you are correct it's roughly the same as year 9 @Shaunie
  • Options
    Ahh year 9 you’ve got loads of time to learn!
  • Options
    @Salix_alba_2019 is online! Have you came to stay??
  • Options
    Oh I think everyone’s gone for their snooze. I should probably too. Byee!
  • Options
    take care @Shaunie
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Ello, I'm still awake but il be heading off to bed in a bit @Shaunie 😉
  • Options
    Ooof I gotta stop doing that winking emoji 
  • Options
    Hey @Salix_alba_2019 how are you doing?
  • Options
    heyy 

Heyy not actually asleep yet. I got distracted by my wax melt and decided to keep dipping my finger in the wax melt for it to build up and got hard which written down sounds even more weird
    but it was very satisfying lol

• Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Shaunie said:
    I’m thinking of increasing my hours especially if I don’t get this peer support worker job. And cause everyone’s going off to uni so good time to ask just don’t know how or who to ask and cause of time they start asking for Christmas tempts

@Dandelion don’t suppose you know?
    @Shaunie, they always need people from September as loads of people normally leave to go to uni or at least at my store so if you talk to HR they may be able to increase your hours x
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Good morning
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Gotta see this CR list @GreenTea

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Laine said:
    Gotta see this CR list @GreenTea

When I'm on my laptop I'll send it haha. Currently on the way to work
  • Options
    Dandelion said:
    Shaunie said:
    I’m thinking of increasing my hours especially if I don’t get this peer support worker job. And cause everyone’s going off to uni so good time to ask just don’t know how or who to ask and cause of time they start asking for Christmas tempts

@Shaunie, they always need people from September as loads of people normally leave to go to uni or at least at my store so if you talk to HR they may be able to increase your hours x
    Ah thanks. But I’m not in until the 26 th cause yeah got more holiday booked as did it all for the last month of the year ha. Would it be weird to email
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Shaunie said:
    Dandelion said:
    Shaunie said:

Ah thanks. But I’m not in until the 26 th cause yeah got more holiday booked as did it all for the last month of the year ha. Would it be weird to email
    No, not at all. I’m sure that would be fine x
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    @independent_ I'm okay I gotta do some life admin quick which I know will takes ages😭
  • Options
    @Salix_alba_2019 nothing worse than life admin, it’s so boring haha. Hope it goes ok and doesn’t take too long.