Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,559 Skive's The Limit
    It’s nice to feel the love even if you’re drunk lol! 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I feel like I was really annoying and yes I was spamming. I liked @Shaun ‘s idea the other night of saying positive things about people and I wanted to do that but it was all very cheesy cause I was so drunk 

You weren't annoying at all!! Don't worry about it :)
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    GreenTea said:
    Shaunie said:
    GreenTea said:
    Literally. The spam thing is annoying but I guess regular users can spam too when they post comments one after the other without taking a break etc

(Not you last night, don't worry 💕)
    That’s not spamming that’s typing too fast lol. I do that so get spam block 

It's spamming. Comments can get missed, people can be ignored etc.. 
    but isn’t that why everyone gets annoyed with the spam block cause we didn’t post it in one post on the same thread?

You have completely misread what I originally said about spam... Never mind. Moving on
  • Options
    Oh sorry. Thankfully I’ve never seen anyone spam on purpose. I mean unless they’re advertising 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Did you know you dog owners live 5 years longer than those without dogs?
  • Options
    I’m so bored and feel talkative. Has anyone got anything interesting going on in their heads?
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    I'm pretty good thanks just chilling got most packing done. Probably won't sleep tho I'm like a big kid 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    Hey @Laine is online. Have you come to stay and talk?? Lol
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Oh you have yay

spam block- what you packing for??
  • Options
    Laine said:
    I'm pretty good thanks just chilling got most packing done. Probably won't sleep tho I'm like a big kid 😂

Aww lol. Excitement is great!! You could always sleep on the road!
  • Options
    @Laine
    You know I said about making a list for CR? I made one 😂😂😂
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    @Laine
    You know I said about making a list for CR? I made one 😂😂😂
    What CR?
  • Options
    Hey @Liam

how are you doing?
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Not too shabby thanks pal, how're you? @Shaunie
  • Options
    @Liam go to bed!!! You have school tomorrow
  • Options
    Lol people laugh at me when I say not too shabby. But I think it’s cool
    not too shabby either thanks!
  • Options
    I’m actually the widest awake I’ve been for a long time!
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Is it selfish that I’m thinking of not wearing a face mask because it’s giving me spots and making me super insecure. I like wearing them but ugh I hate myself even more now. Can be honest if selfish lol I wanna know
  • Options
    Haha yeah @GreenTea . i've got to get up extra early too to catch a train to school. Im tired, just catching up on the last bit of a programme im watching then ill catch some z's

@Shaunie They laugh? Why :lol: I would say that i'm great but i dropped my phone down the toilet earlier and its currently sat in rice, wee bit gutted :lol:
  • Options
    I mean like only for work. When don’t have to wear one anyway
  • Options
    Lol go to bed soon @Liam you don't want to be exhausted Tomorrow! 
  • Options
    Probably just different area to you 😂 cause I’ve never heard anyone say “wee” when they mean a bit lol  Because right then I scam read a lot and I thought you said it’s sat in like wee. Like wee in the toilet cause lol that’s the only meaning for me hahahah😂😂😂

oh no. I hope your phone is okay. What phone is it? 
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    ohh "wee" is popular here :lol: hahaha omg im glad it didnt land in pee though, id not be fishing it out if it had :lol:

Iphone X .. they're water resistant so it should be OK, I turned it off and popped it in rice though to be on the safe side
  • Options
    Liam said:
    ohh "wee" is popular here :lol: hahaha omg im glad it didnt land in pee though, id not be fishing it out if it had :lol:

Iphone X .. they're water resistant so it should be OK, I turned it off and popped it in rice though to be on the safe side
    iPhone X. Na is still get that out of wee 😂. Not if it was a Samsung tho hahah
  • Options
    i'd flush it down the loo if it was samsung :lol:
  • Options
    Going for a walk. Bye.
  • Options
    Liam said:
    i'd flush it down the loo if it was samsung :lol:
    😂😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Going for a walk. Bye.
    Take care !
  • Options
    Sure pal, take care! @GreenTea
  • Options
    Liam said:
    Sure pal, take care! @GreenTea

Mhmm