Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I was in Majorca when the king was as it was Easter time. Was really weird because the police were allowed to stop and search anyone to keep the king and his family safe etc.
    I really want to get trains through Europe. Maybe that will be my next big adventure
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,667 Legendary Poster
    I visit Cumbria in the north of England a lot because my partner lives there. And I have family further south so I spend quite a lot of time in England too ahah
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Ahhhh need a holiday lol
  • Options
    That would certainly be an adventure @GreenTea
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    That would certainly be an adventure @GreenTea

Yh my housemate did it and she said it was really good. Definitely be an amazing adventure
  • Options
    im so tired but im also not 
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,557 Skive's The Limit
    I’m going sleep. Take care independent 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    im so tired but im also not 

Ahh maybe try relax so you are ready to sleep soon?
  • Options
    @Shaunie you take care too <3 

@GreenTea I really should sleep soon aha but my routine is so messed up 
  • Options
    Same
  • Options
    It’s like I got it fixed now it’s broken again lol 
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,911 Master Poster
    Yes I have woken up at this time in the school holidays 😭 Got rudely awoken by loads of noise outside.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,160 Part of The Furniture
    Morning 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Morningg
  • Options
    Morning 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    Morning 

How's your tummy feeling?
  • Options
    Afternoon everyone.

I’m going to maccies today because why not 
  • Options
    Afternoon everyone.

I’m going to maccies today because why not 

What you gonna get??

Espresso shot poured and mixed into vanilla milkshake is blissful
  • Options
    Still sore , just hurts every time I eat something 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Still sore , just hurts every time I eat something 

Oh dear. Hopefully it's better soob
  • Options
    I’m not sure yet @GreenTea but that sounds amazing might have to try that 
  • Options
    Ooo have fun haha

I'm really hungry but not sure what i want to solve that problem
  • Options
    I can’t understand why it hurts so much , I hate my body sometimes 😂

The rain is such a poop today 
  • Options
    Do you think the mix will tell me to change my signature cause maybe too big

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Na probably not. Some people’s signatures are that long that could take that much space
  • Options
    I can’t understand why it hurts so much , I hate my body sometimes 😂

The rain is such a poop today 

The rain is annoying lol I want to go for a wlak
  • Options
    Maybe you will be asked to change it but personally I love your signature.
  • Options
    Font size is very different to someone having a long one with lots of words. There's a big difference in it
  • Options
    Kasa2103 said:
    Maybe you will be asked to change it but personally I love your signature.
    ah thank you. Hopefully not as your signature takes up the same space. But lol yeah mine is bigger writing 
  • Options
    Ahhhh the rain needs to fuck off