Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,660 Legendary Poster
    That’s a lot of trains. I don’t think I’ve been on any trains for over a year lol 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Lol wish my friends and family lived closer 
  • Options
    Mine are all either really close by or live down south in England aha
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    pandalover200pandalover200 Deactivated Posts: 349 The Mix Regular
    Hey I’m back
  • Options
    Mine are all either really close by or live down south in England aha

Fair enough
  • Options
    What’s everyone doing tonight 
  • Options
     I'm on the train home now. Then relax!
  • Options
    @GreenTea did you have a nice time?
  • Options
    @GreenTea did you have a nice time?

Yes was really nice. Went to a few shops, brought bubble tea again haha
  • Options
    @GreenTea aww im so glad to hear that. I haven’t been shopping for ages lol 
  • Options
    Aw haha it wasn't to busy for Birmingham tbh
  • Options
    Tempted to do an Asda shop qucik
  • Options
    pandalover200pandalover200 Deactivated Posts: 349 The Mix Regular
    Hey I am back and have been very busy today and busy again tomorrow so relaxing 
  • Options
    @GreenTea aww im so glad to hear that. I haven’t been shopping for ages lol 

Have you done anything nice today?
  • Options
    @GreenTea not really honestly just an average day aha.

@pandalover200 relaxing is always nice when you’re been busy 
  • Options
    Fair enough!
    I'm watching coach trip
  • Options
    Ooh I’ve heard of that but not seen it @GreenTea what’s it about?
  • Options
    Ooh I’ve heard of that but not seen it @GreenTea what’s it about?

It's a competitive show. Really good, it's on 4 catch up
  • Options
    @GreenTea ooh that sounds good will have to have a look at it 
  • Options
    It's been a thing for years but I absolutely love the host guy
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,545 Skive's The Limit
    Heyy anyone wanna chat
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @GreenTea I’ve definitely heard of it. Think my sister maybe used to watch it.

Heyy @Shaunie, how are you tonight?
  • Options
    Feeling lonely how are you?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,160 Part of The Furniture
    EVEING FELLO PEEPS
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Hey Millie
  • Options
    @independent_ yh it's been on for years!

@Millie2787 hey feeling any better?
  • Options
    Still got tummy ache :( 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Still got tummy ache :( 

Ah noo :( hopefully it goes away soon!
    Doing anything nice tonight?
  • Options
    I can't stop sneezing
  • Options
    It kind of hurts a lot