Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,855 Master Poster
    Escriba su comentario. Decided to see what it would look like on here in Spanish and I then reloaded the page back to English but it left that part behind. Haha.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Aidan said:
    Liam said:
    Aidan said:
    I put the google translate thing at the bottom of the page onto afrikaans by accident but I think I can still kind of tell what you're all saying :joy:
    sand would be proud

"sand sou trots wees" :joy:
    Sand wees! 🤣
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Eyepatch said:
    @GreenTea that's a fun film, the second one is good too :) 

I'm watching the second one now haha
  • Options
    Now watching Matilda!
  • Options
    I love inside out
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,155 Part of The Furniture
    Finally got my hair cut 💇🏽‍♀️ 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,649 Legendary Poster
    @Aidan inside out is such a good film!!!!!!! I saw it in the cinema a few years ago when it came out. 

@Millie2787 ooh that’s exciting that first haircut after lockdown was the best feeling lol, but my hair has grown at an exceptional speed since so I will need it done again soon aha
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    I'm hungry lol
  • Options
    @GreenTea you got any snacks in? 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @GreenTea you got any snacks in? 

No I'm still at a friend's lo
  • Options
    I feel so sick lol gros
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,534 Skive's The Limit
    Heya
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Aidan said:
    I've been on a marathon of watching pixar films I haven't seen in a long time or ever, either ratatouille or inside out is next!

Which film did you go for in the end? 
  • Options
    I’m using my teeth whitening strips and feels horrible
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Now I’m watching tiktok of POV from teachers 😂basically someone pretending they’re a teach. Gosh I do miss school 😓 not even sarcasm. I loved school
  • Options
    Morning
  • Options
    First day off sick from work 

Woke up feeling sick and shakey and dizzy 🥴 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Hope you feel better soon

Ima need all the luck in the world to get home today lol
  • Options
    I feel so bad for taking the day though 🥺
  • Options
    Hello
  • Options
    My Uber driver was well up for a chat lo
  • Options
    Morning how’s everyone today?

@Millie2787 hope you feel better soon <3 
  • Options
    Morning @independent_ how are you?
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Hope you feel better soon @Millie2787. Try not to feel bad about calling in, it’s perfectly fine to need to take a day off xx
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    When you ask someone if it's the right train and then you end up with their life story 😂
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Morning @GreenTea I’m not feeling too great this morning very anxious so will see what today brings. How are you doing? Aha that’s happened to me so many times on buses. One time an elderly lady basically told me everything about her in a 40 minute journey, it was actually pretty sad cause she was telling me how lonely she was after her husband had passed away and that she had no one to talk to. Felt so sorry for her.

How are you @Dandelion?
  • Options
    This woman's pushing religion on me but I feel too rude to move and I don't know what to do lol. 
    She's just got out of a mental health unit. I'm sat showing interest in what she's saying. 
  • Options
    Oh no those ones are the worst and yeah it’s difficult to get away from them. I’ve had several people stopping me and trying to get me to believe in all their religious stuff (I’m not remotely religious)
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    I'm not either but I basically just got her life story and how she just got out a mental health ward etc
  • Options
    I’m meeting a friend today to eat out