Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Lol fair enough!
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,583 Skive's The Limit
    I wish I could shop at Ikea. Really want a delivery from there but never in stock
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @Starlight I hope you get the grades you want!! Good luck on results day
  • Options
    Good luck Starlight!
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    Thank you so much!! @GreenTea Im only getting one grade this year because in only in year 12. results day is going to be so weird at my sixth form because Im gonna be the only year 12 there the rest will be year 13's aha
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,682 Legendary Poster
    @GreenTea I can’t be bothered doing anything today either...I might or might not be watching dinner date again and about to open a bar of chocolate.

@Starlight how are you finding maths? What’s the difference between maths and further maths?? I always hated maths aha I really struggled with it.

@Shaunie I hate Ikea! I mean the stuff from there is nice but I don’t like going there shopping it’s so big haha.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @Starlight ahhh that's chill though. Be proud of yourself regardless of the results 💕
  • Options
    @independent_ I do like dinner date. I saw lots of come dine with me episodes on TV too earlier!
  • Options
    @GreenTea ooh yeah that’s always on Channel 4. I’m watching Dinner date on the ITV Hub there’s loads of episodes on that haha.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Ahh fair enough! Is there much else on there?
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Ooh interesting i'm watching the american masked singer got two episodes! 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    Never actually been in Ikea :'(. Going to get a click and collect soon. Can't wait. But I really want dressing table big mirror and rug
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    @independent_ Im loving maths for the most part, I find most of it pretty easy its the subject I've always been good at. I hate the mechanics section though its too much like physics and I hate physics hahaha. Further maths is like an extension from regular maths, there's more complex ideas and it builds a lot from the normal level maths course. I really only did it for the fun cos im just a little maths geek (i was the only person doing the course) Its hard to explain because if you haven't done the course or know the maths its hard to explain whats in the course aha 

@GreenTea Yeah Im pretty sure im getting an A or B so Im happy with either tbh and Im not too worried about my result because I've still got three more levels to get next year so its not that important. Like i said above im doing it more for the fun cos im a little maths geek aha
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    Ive seen clips of that Laine!!
  • Options
    @GreenTea pretty much anything that’s on ITV, ITV2, ITVBe - any of those.

@Laine I could never get into the masked singer. Thought it was strange aha.
  • Options
    What's everyone's bedroom color?
  • Options
    @Starlight
    Nothing wrong with Liking maths!!
  • Options
    @independent_ ah fair enough. I don't really watch ITV tbh. I don't like the itv player website
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    I loved the UK one it was just so fun haha trying to branch out can't keep rewatching things no matter how good they are haha

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    @Laine I didn't even know there was a UK one?! Whattt
  • Options
    @Shaunie a lot of the things I have in here are ikea. My desk is from there and so’s my lamp actually, their furniture is lovely.

@Starlight ooh, that’s great, I admire people who are into maths because I wish I could be like that!!! I can’t even count very well aha. 
  • Options
    I love the fact people are still just chilling on benches in the rain hahaha 
  • Options
    I used to love Maths too starlight
  • Options
    I got a b in maths gcse but I'm stupid at it now lol
  • Options
    I really hope it doesn't start thundering while I'm out lol
  • Options
    @GreenTea I’ve got the app on my TV for ITV. 

The UK masked singer was on a while back in about January. I saw bits of it but couldn’t get into it.
  • Options
    I really want to paint my room but I dk what color. 
  • Options
    @independent_ ahh that's cool
    How's the  chocolate?! 
  • Options
    Masked singer was very strange. Too weird to watch for me lol
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Evil apples tonight 6:30pm. 
    Let me know if you want to play. Need 3+ players!

@Laine I know you wanted to play. Still up for it?