Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Sounds like a good plan @Aidan disconnect day sounds like an idea i might try lol
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,648 Legendary Poster
    How are you tonight @GreenTea? :heart: 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @Aidan interestingly I was the opposite, I was really bored at the beginning but now I'm not bored one bit. Would be happy to stay at home indefinitely now aha. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    work with dad again tomorrow. i cant do nothing all day lol
  • Options
    I can easily do nothing all day :lol: 
  • Options
    How are you tonight @GreenTea? :heart: 

Not great but doesn't matter. How are you?
  • Options
    @GreenTea sending hugs :heart: 

I'll get there. Just listening to music aha. 
  • Options
    @GreenTea sending hugs :heart: 

I'll get there. Just listening to music aha. 

Hugs, music is good to chill to
  • Options
    Another old playlist aha, I don't like silence so I always have music on aha. 
  • Options
    Fair enough.
    I'm watching Grey's anatomy
  • Options
    @GreenTea ooooh that's cool!! So many people are watching that at the moment I feel like I should investigate! It sounds really good!
  • Options
    It's alright. Some episodes really drag though
  • Options
    I might watch another episode of ambulance australia - I love that aha. 

A lot of shows are like that with some really slow episodes. 
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    edited June 2020
    I’m out at the beach, everyone’s drinking I’ve decided not to tho cos I don’t wanna feel shitter than I already do aha, don’t even know if I wanna be here oops but don’t wanna leave cos I’ll feel bad aha
    its kinda funny :lol:
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    Yep. Just kinda listen in the slow episode
  • Options
    @Starlight aww, sending hugs :heart: hope you're ok. 

Is it the same friends as last night?
  • Options
    EGMEGM Posts: 282 The Mix Regular
    edited June 2020
    @independent_ My sister's been watching the ambulance programme so I've been listening to it all day. It is interesting 
  • Options
    @EGM it's literally one of my favourite shows aha, I love things like that factual sort of thing. 
  • Options
    Starlight said:
    I’m out at the beach, everyone’s drinking I’ve decided not to tho cos I don’t wanna feel shitter than I already do aha, don’t even know if I wanna be here oops but don’t wanna leave cos I’ll feel bad aha
    its kinda funny :lol:

Why don't you spend like half hour then say you are feeling tired and ready to go home and just thank everyone for a lovely evening.

Hope you are ok
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    @independent_ two of the same people the others I’m not too close with.

@GreenTea I could but I feel bad.

Its starting to get dark and I just don’t feel very safe in my current state and now they’ve all gone down to the sea so are really far away. I just don’t know what to do. Why do I always get myself in these situations? I know I won’t enjoy it so why even go?

• Options
    Ahh do what's best for you. If you don't want to stay out, don't feel pressured too
  • Options
    @Starlight honestly don't feel bad, especially if you're not feeling safe. Make up an excuse and go home.

Maybe say you're tired, or that one of your parents just texted you to say they need you to go home. 

Can you tell I was a pro at that ;) 
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    I’m walking home now, just kinda walked away aha

now to put on an Im okay face to walk into my house aha

• Options
    @Starlight glad you're on your way home. You gonna do anything relaxing when you get there?
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,523 Skive's The Limit
    Hi
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Starlight said:
    I’m walking home now, just kinda walked away aha

now to put on an Im okay face to walk into my house aha

Hugs! 
  • Options
    Hey @Shaunie, how are you?
  • Options
    Im tired but don't want to sleep. In the mood for coffee
  • Options
    @independent_ I dunno don’t really feel in the mood to do anything will probably just get into bed, won’t sleep tho aha

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,523 Skive's The Limit
    Suicidal. How are you independant
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley