Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,647 Legendary Poster
    Hey @EGM, how are you tonight?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    EGMEGM Posts: 282 The Mix Regular
    I'm alright @independent_ I'm a little bored again but maybe I should just like sleep or something
  • Options
    @EGM aww, I often sleep when I'm bored aha. You watched anything with your brothers tonight?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @independent_ Not tonight, we do that every other night. 
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    GreenTea said:
    Oh hell no 😂😂 @Salix_alba_2019 I like feeling safe and not ruled by a evil cat that probably belongs to a witch because I'm gonna stereotype it because of how mean he is
    Literally made me snort reading this💀💀💀

• Options
    @EGM it's great that you spend that time with them. How many siblings have you got? I have 3 sisters aha but 2 of them don't live here.
  • Options
    @independent_ 3 brothers and 1 sister. I'm the middle child. It's fun
  • Options
    @EGM ahh, a lot of people say the middle child has it the worst aha, I'm the youngest. One of my sisters has 2 kids so I've also got a niece and a nephew :) 
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,154 Part of The Furniture
    @independent_ meh it’s been alright , I had a lovely 4 hour lesson on reaserch and how to do it properly 🙄
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    @Millie2787 aha I've had lots of lessons on how to do research properly. Whatever happened to just googling something ;) 
  • Options
    I can one up you on that @independent_ try a wholeeee exam unit and a 2 hour exam on it 🥴
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    @Millie2787 sounds like absolute torture!!! When's the exam?
  • Options
    Not till next June , it’s the last exam I’ll sit but we’re spend the year learning how to annotate and core articles exec and then 5 weeks before the exam the exam board release 3 articles (one on heslth , social and children are ) and we can choose which one with study and then yeah our exam is based on that but we get to take 2 sides of A4 notes with us to help so I feel like it’s gonna be a long writting one 
  • Options
    @independent_ I've found that being the middle child has some benefits. I can be involved with the older stuff whilst it's also acceptable to do the younger things. I also have more independence than others I find
  • Options
    @Millie2787 aww, it's good that you've got the notes with you for it. They sounds like interesting subjects too. 

@EGM ahh I'd never thought of it in that way, you've kinda got a balance there between having to be the eldest role model and getting away with everything like I did ;) 
  • Options
    @independent_ Yeah 
  • Options
    Morning
  • Options
    Good morning 
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Morning morning! 
  • Options
    What’s everyone up to today ? 

Ive been asked to join a peer support training thing last minute as someone dropped out so that’s me from 2:30-6:30 today through till Friday 

(lol taken me ages to post this I got spam blocked ) 🤣
  • Options
    GOOOOOOD MOOORNNNIINNNGGGGV
  • Options
    I'm at work having girly chats about female things 😂
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Bathroom rap battles 😏🤔
  • Options
    @Millie2787 I'll be job hunting anddd gardening 😊
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Bathroom rap battles 😏🤔

We were comparing breast size then male SLT walked in 😂😂😂😂😂

• Options
    Sounds like a “fun” day @Salix_alba_2019

@GreenTea oh dear 🤣🤣
  • Options
    Hey everyone!

Got woken up early by someone phoning me...why do people still phone people really early in the morning😂😂
  • Options
    @Aidan how did I know you’d make a joke out of that :joy: ahahaha 
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    Aidan could make a joy out of anything :lol:
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    I'm hugging the pup