Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• toffuna101toffuna101 Posts: 1,543 Extreme Poster
    good evening
  • eylaheylah Posts: 3,559 Community Veteran
    hi hru. <3
    my pfp is made by me. 🤍
    im ok u?
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,951 Legendary Poster
    This thread has gone so weird, i think I’ve found the last posts now but we seem to have a few extra pages?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    This thread has gone so weird, i think I’ve found the last posts now but we seem to have a few extra pages?
    i had to go back 3 pages😅.
    my pfp is made by me. 🤍
    eylah wrote: »

Same here @eylah. I kinda miss posting on this thread. I have been here since page 1. I hope it’s not broken so bad we have to have a new one as this is iconic!!!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”

Same here @eylah. I kinda miss posting on this thread. I have been here since page 1. I hope it’s not broken so bad we have to have a new one as this is iconic!!!

page 1? ive just looked back jesus christ 😂
    my pfp is made by me. 🤍
  • ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 1,056 Wise Owl
    Happy Friday everyone well done for making it to the weekend so proud of u al1
    Does anyone have any nice plans? Im seeing one of my friends i havent seen in 2 years so i cant wait <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    not really lol
  • sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,465 Wise Owl
    hope everyone has a good friday
    I'm seeing my support worker this morning but no other plans for today I don't think. There is an air show on in my town but i will only go if forced, it's extremely busy and I went last year so not too bothered. Tomorrow I am getting my hair cut and then we're out for tea for my mum's birthday
    im going back to sleep bc had 0 sleep 😴. thats my friday 😂
    my pfp is made by me. 🤍
    Actually we’ve been invited to the neighbours house tonight for drinks. So when I was out with my worker we stopped in at the shop so i could get some stuff to take. The garden is finished now too and it is just amazing!!! All my jobs for the day are done now so I can relax until we go out.
    im going back to sleep bc had 0 sleep 😴. thats my friday 😂

i hope you have a good sleep!
    Actually we’ve been invited to the neighbours house tonight for drinks. So when I was out with my worker we stopped in at the shop so i could get some stuff to take. The garden is finished now too and it is just amazing!!! All my jobs for the day are done now so I can relax until we go out.

yay enjoy! <3

thankyou i did sleep well @toffuna101 ! <3
    my pfp is made by me. 🤍
    thats good
    hope everyone is ok ❤️
    my pfp is made by me. 🤍
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,523 The Mix Elder
    Yeah the thread has been acting super right now and I had to go on a mini quest to find everyone's comments. I hope everyone has been doing ok today.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
    Amy22 wrote: »
    Yeah the thread has been acting super right now and I had to go on a mini quest to find everyone's comments. I hope everyone has been doing ok today.

im ok hru?❤️
    my pfp is made by me. 🤍
    im alright atm
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,523 The Mix Elder

im ok hru?❤️

Thats good to hear that you are doing ok at the moment <3. Im not too bad myself, I haven't been doing a lot just been watching a ton of youtube videos mostly :joy:
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
    ooh what type of youtube videos have you been watching?

im ok hru?❤️

Thats good to hear that you are doing ok at the moment <3. Im not too bad myself, I haven't been doing a lot just been watching a ton of youtube videos mostly :joy:

aw hugs 🫂
    my pfp is made by me. 🤍
    hey <3
    my pfp is made by me. 🤍
    hey
    hey hru?
    my pfp is made by me. 🤍
    im ok you?
    hi ❤️
    my pfp is made by me. 🤍
    @Lili5Bet here a user made so we can chat here if you want ❤️.
    my pfp is made by me. 🤍
  • Lili5BetLili5Bet Posts: 25 Boards Initiate
    Hi @eylah sorry am I on the right one? 😅