Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• eylaheylah Posts: 3,559 Community Veteran
    hi lilli yes :). hru? ❤️
    my pfp is made by me. 🤍
  • toffuna101toffuna101 Posts: 1,543 Extreme Poster
    hello everyone
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,951 Legendary Poster
    Morning all. I’m doing ok today I have a few boring admin adult type things to do but other than that quiet day. How are you all doing?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    im good
    toffuna101 wrote: »
    hello everyone

hi
    my pfp is made by me. 🤍
    what is everyone doing right now? i just got back home from school after eating.
  • Orchid059Orchid059 Moderator Posts: 252 The Mix Regular
    How was school today @toffuna101 ? I am good just monitoring the boards at the moment, and contemplating whether or not to eat a brownie I baked this morning! :p
    ooh cool. school was alright, nothing much happened other than lessons and revision. i got my as level sociology textbook today which arrived before i got back from school @Orchid059
    edited September 11
    Orchid059 wrote: »
    How was school today @toffuna101 ? I am good just monitoring the boards at the moment, and contemplating whether or not to eat a brownie I baked this morning! :p

you definitely should 😝
    my pfp is made by me. 🤍
    ooh cool. school was alright, nothing much happened other than lessons and revision. i got my as level sociology textbook today which arrived before i got back from school @Orchid059

I studied sociology at Alevel- it was one of my favourites! Do you enjoy it?
    eylah wrote: »

you definitely should 😝

Don't worry I did! :p
    eylah wrote: »

you definitely should 😝

Don't worry I did! :p

did you keep me some?😂😝
    my pfp is made by me. 🤍

I studied sociology at Alevel- it was one of my favourites! Do you enjoy it?
    yeah its alright so far. i like the education part of the specification. i do eduqas btw. @Orchid059

@Orchid059 ooh i love brownies. I hope you enjoyed yours, I will remain jealous for the rest of the day!!

I wonder if the maintenance tomorrow will fix this thread. I’m guessing it’s just added a couple extra pages spontaneously lol
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    yeah it has
    edited September 11
    yeah it has (oops spam)
    just added another page 😂
    my pfp is made by me. 🤍
    Yep - we have another ghost page. It’s so weird :joy:
    fell of my bed and hurt my hip 😂. how is everyone?
    my pfp is made by me. 🤍
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,523 The Mix Elder
    ooh what type of youtube videos have you been watching?

Sorry for the really late response I didn't notice your post then only until now because of having to remember to go back a few pages to read all of the posts on this thread :lol:) I've been watching mostly video essays and fnaf themed videos because somehow I have got a hyperfixation for fnaf :joy:. The fnaf series/franchise is actually amazing and the world - building is so so deep and the lore omg wow.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 1,056 Wise Owl
    Morning sending love for the week ahead
    I know unis start this week so hope everyone starting uni get on ok <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    good morning
    i cant wait for the support thread tomorrow