Home Anything Goes
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Anyone is welcome to join. Sign up here
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Connect four!

Comments

• ZayZay Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 3,056 Boards Guru
    "You don't have to struggle in silence."
  • Ed_Ed_ Posts: 815 Super Moderator
    ebrjvnuejhcp.png
    "Don't let them paint you gray. They're gonna see you're somebody, somewhere, someday. Don't ever let them take your playful heart away. Oh you're somebody nobody could replicate" ~ Roo Panes
  • DancerDancer Bog Off Justine! Posts: 6,175 Master Poster
    Can I have a go please
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

There's a part of me I can't get back.  A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same.
    You're up @Dancer

zsaaytrfpgfh.png
    "Don't let them paint you gray. They're gonna see you're somebody, somewhere, someday. Don't ever let them take your playful heart away. Oh you're somebody nobody could replicate" ~ Roo Panes
  • GreenTeaGreenTea ☕🌻☕ MidlandsPosts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I'd like a go. How long should I wait for dancer to take her turn before going?
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

There's a part of me I can't get back.  A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same.
    2mapmmtjlvd0.png
    You're up @GreenTea - if waiting for someone, you can just put your name down and I will keep track of the queue
    Ed_ wrote: »
    2mapmmtjlvd0.png
    You're up @GreenTea - if waiting for someone, you can just put your name down and I will keep track of the queue

What if it takes them like several days to respond? Swear it said further in the thread that if someone doesn't take their turn after a little while, someone else can?

Anyway 4
    o10cm5ovopkd.png

I think now I am on this thread a week apart, probably easier to have a queue system and if the next person hasn't had their go by the time I am next on, then it will move on to the next person.
    Ok thank you.
    Just bumping in case anyone wants the next go :)
    weequgaa8ikl.png
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

kx431pwix5en.png
    @GreenTea Would you like to have a go
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

• Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Posts: 2,247 Boards Champion
    I will if that's ok! 5 :3
    p0ptkuukhlsf.png
    xdpwx3ub4yqz.png
    Laura_tigger82
    Great move @zaynab_5 :)
    Great move @zaynab_5 :)

Ahlie I ain't gonna make us lose again🤣
    Laura_tigger82Ed_
    Let's hope the moderators play again soon @Zay so we can make our next community move on connect four! We might be able to win two lines =)
    wldfqc0y2k9i.png
    Not so fast @Laura_tigger82 :lol:
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

unrw92iarcbi.png
    0c1rlbagbf26.png