Home Coronavirus/COVID-19
We are writing some music with the help of a professional band! Share some small positive stories from lockdown to contribute our song over on this thread!
Want to discuss Coronavirus/COVID-19? Head to the dedicated forum.

What are you looking forward to doing when this is over?

MikeMike Unapologetic dorkLondonPosts: 2,330 Staff Moderator
Anything, small or big. :)
All behaviour is a need trying to be met.

Comments

• LiamLiam Posts: 87 Miniposter
    watching & playing football 😄
  • EliEli Posts: 7 Newbie
    going to house parties
    BubblesGoesBoo
  • ToniToni Posts: 25 The Mix Staff
    Going to somewhere remote and climbing a mountain. Bouldering! I'd just started, and was really getting into it. 
  • GemmaGemma Posts: 95 Moderator
    Looking forwards to getting a haircut and being able to go to my friends house and celebrate all the missed birthdays and events. 
  • EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 467 Rampant Poster
    I’d like a costa coffee haha 
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
    Connor
  • AidanAidan Potato Posts: 1,760 Postholic
    I want our sausage roll place to still be in business, and obviously I want some sausage rolls :love:

I'm gonna take the dogs for nice long walks along the river and in the woods, I'm gonna go into town and have a hot chocolate with marshmallows and cream, and I'm going to go shopping without my asbestos protection :joy:  
    This shit is bananas
    b - a - n - a - n - a - s
  • chubbydumplingchubbydumpling DurhamPosts: 405 Moderator
    I can't wait to finally get my eyebrows waxed and tinted - after almost two months they're approaching werewolf territory 😅
  • GreenTeaGreenTea The moonPosts: 2,659 Mega Poster
    To go to Cornwall/ Devon and London to see family and friends
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 3,499 Ultimate Poster
    A wee trip to Aberdeen 😍
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 This Is Me! ❤👅👌🤓💃🎤 South EastPosts: 3,153 Ultimate Poster
    1. Volunteering
    2. The performing arts thing opening again
    3. Gymnastics
    4. Trampolining
    5. Ice Skating
    6. Seeing my friends 
    7. Going back to a normal timetable at school 
    8. Not hearing the words "2 metres" every 5 seconds.
    I'm sick of covering up. I'm tired of feeling so broken.  I'm tired of falling in love. Sometimes I'm shy and I'm anxious. Sometimes I'm down on my knees. So I won't wear makeup on Thursday. Cause who I am is enough. And there are many things that I could change so slightly. But why would I succumb to something so unlike me? I was always taught to just be myself. Don't change for anyone.
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 This Is Me! ❤👅👌🤓💃🎤 South EastPosts: 3,153 Ultimate Poster
    edited May 8
    Oh and watching Strictly Come Dancing

Seeing one of my teachers run the London marathon (she signed up to raise money for a hospital that is close to my heart.)

When I am at school I won't have to just fill up my water bottle at the outdoor water fountain where the water is a bit gross or having to sneak off to the upstairs female toilets.
    I'm sick of covering up. I'm tired of feeling so broken.  I'm tired of falling in love. Sometimes I'm shy and I'm anxious. Sometimes I'm down on my knees. So I won't wear makeup on Thursday. Cause who I am is enough. And there are many things that I could change so slightly. But why would I succumb to something so unlike me? I was always taught to just be myself. Don't change for anyone.
  • MaisyMaisy The Mix convert CymruPosts: 269 Moderator
    Going to the beach and cinema with my family.
    Going shopping with my friend.
    Day trips or just spending time outside with family and friends.
    Checking out the library.
    Hoping to volunteer at a dog shelter.
    Hugs with a close friend.
  • DistractionDistraction Posts: 211 The Mix convert
    Having a Starbucks, Go back to college (never thought I'd say that) Long drives with the music on, going out for food and the cinema and getting my eyebrows threaded lol  
  • ConnorConnor Posts: 101 Staff Moderator
    I'm also looking forwards to getting a costa coffee when they reopen, it's also in walking distance which is fab
    Eyepatch
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 3,499 Ultimate Poster
    getting a big cuddle of my nephew, he went through something pretty traumatic last week and I just want to see him but cant :(
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • GreenTeaGreenTea The moonPosts: 2,659 Mega Poster
    Connor said:
    I'm also looking forwards to getting a costa coffee when they reopen, it's also in walking distance which is fab

I'm with you on this one.
    I do have a Nespresso machine at home but it's nice to switch it up with a costa every now and again
    Connor
  • Lucy307Lucy307 UKPosts: 746 Incredible Poster
    K F C !!!!!!
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
    independent_