Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General Chat Thread- Monday 14th October

Comments

• Options
    Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    Take care @Millie2787 Hope you have a good rest of your evening  :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,795 Master Poster
    Jade09 said:
    @Kasa2103 Awhh,that sounds cute  :) and also a nice thing for your mum to do! 
    My mum is always very nice like that.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Sorry got lost playing the new mario kart game on my phone
  • Options
    @Kasa2103 That's really good  :)
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    @GreenTea Haha no worries at all! Hope you are finding it fun, I recently got that game aswell and I love it  :)
  • Options
    Jade09 said:
    @GreenTea Haha no worries at all! Hope you are finding it fun, I recently got that game aswell and I love it  :)

I'm getting frustrated because I need another star to get the next races but I can't get past jt
  • Options
    Can I confess something please?
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    @GreenTea Oh aha! That's the worst :( I'm not too far through the game but i'm sure i'll end up getting stuck  :o
  • Options
    @Kasa2103 Is it support related? If so, then it may be better not too for this thread, but you are more than welcome to reach out on the other areas of the boards  <3 But if it isn't then go ahead  :)
  • Options
    I have a crush on Dev Griffin! He is so amazing and it broke my heart when he and Dianne got eliminated from Strictly. If anyone deserves to get eliminated it is David and Nadiya.
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Heey
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    @Kasa2103 Oh wow! I haven't watched strictly this year unfortunately  :/ Is it bad if I say I don't know who Dev Griffin is... 
  • Options
    Hey! @BubblesGoesBoo How are you doing? What have you been up too today?  :)
  • Options
    @Jade09 struggling but I'm okay, just been working today, you? 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Jade09 said:
    @Kasa2103 Oh wow! I haven't watched strictly this year unfortunately  :/ Is it bad if I say I don't know who Dev Griffin is... 
    Yes. Get out! 😜
  • Options
    @BubblesGoesBoo Sorry to hear that you are struggling :( I really hope you feel better soon and I am glad you joined us to chat tonight!  :) If you need support you are more than welcome to reach out on other areas of the boards or use the services I linked above  <3

How was work?  :) It's been a busy one for me! I've been to the gym, work for a couple of hours and now volunteering but it's been good thank you  :)
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,500 Skive's The Limit
    Hi
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Oh no   :o Think I am in trouble.... @Kasa2103
  • Options
    Hey @Shaunie I hope you are okay, thank you for joining us  :) What have you been up too today?  :)
  • Options
    Jade09 said:
    Oh no   :o Think I am in trouble.... @Kasa2103
    It's fine. Just joking around with you. Quickly search him up. I need to know if he is single.
  • Options
    I watched fractured on netflix, anyone seen it? Also went out with my sister for bit of distraction <3
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @Jade09 work was good, had an honest chat with my manager about why I've been in hospital so often so that helped 😊 

Wow that is a busy day! Send me some of your energy? 😂 
  • Options
    @Kasa2103 I'm glad! thought I would been banished from this chat..  :p I'll give him a quick search now aha!  :)
  • Options
    I'm stuckkk lol
  • Options
    Ok I give up. Deleting mario kart app lmao
  • Options
    Can't be dealing with game frustration 😂
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    @Shaunie I haven't seen Fractured yet! Would you recommend it? It's on my watch list currently  :) I hope you had a good time with you sister, and I'm glad it was a distraction for you!

@BubblesGoesBoo I'm really glad work was good! Also well done for talking to your manager btw  :) Haha, I am happy to send you some energy but I have run out now whoops
  • Options
    I would recommened it! Feels slow at the start but gets interesting towards the last half
  • Options
    @GreenTea You sound like me there.. maybe go back to it a bit later or tomorrow  :)
  • Options
    Fractured with shit. Barely any investigation into his missing family. Was very easy to guess what happened lol