Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General Chat Thread- Monday 14th October

Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster

Hey Everyone!

Unfortunately, General Chat has been cancelled for this evening, but we're going to run a General Chat thread instead. If you'd like some support this evening, the rest of the boards are open and The Mix's helpline is open until 11pm. You can find out more about the support available at The Mix here.

We can use this thread to chat about anything general really! What's everyone been up to today? :) 

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Hi
  • Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    Hey! @GreenTea
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    How are you?

edited October 2019
    @GreenTeaI'm really well thank you, had a busy day though! How are you? and what have you been up too?  :)
    Eh struggling but it's nothing. Just been busy with work and sleeping. Nothing new really
    edited October 2019
    @GreenTea Sorry to hear that you are struggling, remember there are services to contact if you need them (the ones linked above) and I hope this thread can help to distract you a bit!  <3  
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,783 Master Poster
    Hi. Currently eating dinner but will try to be online.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    It's quiet lol
    Hey @Kasa2103 No worries, join us when and if you can there's no pressure  :)
    edited October 2019
    @GreenTea It is! Hopefully it picks up a bit once more members come online   :)
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    Hey 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Hey @Millie2787
    Half term needs to hurry ip
    Just managed a whole shower for the first j’me in a few weeks 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    I tried a green pepper not too long ago. It was gross but at least I tried. And I actually swallowed it.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    @GreenTea Ahaha I agree! Can't wait for a week off college and a chance to just chill  :)

Has anyone being watching anything good on TV/Netflix recently? Currently I'm watching Instatiable!  
    I've been watching instatiable!
    Just finished watching end of the Fu**ing world , excited for the second series 
    @Millie2787 Ahhhh that's amazing! Well done you  <3

@Kasa2103 Sounds interesting, it's always cool to try new things! (even if they are gross aha) 
    @GreenTea How are you finding it?  :)

@Millie2787 I watched the first series when it came out! I'm now patiently waiting for series 2!
    4th November I think it starts on channel 4 ! 
    @Millie2787 oh! I'll definitely watch out for that  :)
    Jade09 said:
    @GreenTea How are you finding it?  :)

@Millie2787 I watched the first series when it came out! I'm now patiently waiting for series 2!

The first season I really struggled with but the second season is good. Taken a complete turn 
    Finally that screaming baby left. It was obviously tired but the parents didn't care. Going to plug in my headphones and wait for my mum and sister to get dinner.
    edited October 2019
    Kasa2103 said:
    Finally that screaming baby left. It was obviously tired but the parents didn't care. Going to plug in my headphones and wait for my mum and sister to get dinner.
    Maybe the parents couldn’t settle the little one ,babies are hard work 😂
    @GreenTea I've just started the second series! I hope that it's good and less weird aha  :)

@Kasa2103 I'm glad you are able to get some peace and quiet before dinner  <3
    @Millie2787 Babies are definitely hard work sometimes!  :)  
    Kasa2103 said:
    Maybe the parents couldn’t settle the little one ,babies are hard work 😂
    Haha. Most likely. They are sometimes actually not hard work. My mum was holding a baby at breakfast because his parents had their hands full with a 2.5 year old and 4 plates of food. 
    @Kasa2103 Awhh,that sounds cute  :) and also a nice thing for your mum to do! 
    I’m going to go night