Young Carers of The Mix, we need you! Tell us about your experiences of our services and give yourself a chance to win £50 of Amazon vouchers.

Help with essay topic

It`s been a week and I just can`t choose a topic for my essay. Need something like Mulian rescues his mother or similar. We have a free topic, so I need any good ideas to choose from. Thanks beforehand  :) 

Comments

• ClaraOswaldClaraOswald TardisPosts: 100 The Mix convert
    Im really sorry I dont know but good luck with your essay :smile:
    My feelings are bigger on the inside. People get me wrong.
     "Sometimes the only choices you have are wrong ones but you still have to choose"-Peter Capaldi, 12th Doctor  ❤️

Amy
  • AzzimanAzziman The Mix convert Posts: 514 Extreme Poster
    Hey :)

An easy way to find an essay idea is check the news headlines, and pick a story that you're interested in. What are the arguments for and against it? What's your opinion on it?x

Much love <3
  • MikeMike Posts: 1,713 Staff Moderator
    edited October 12
    Love @Azziman's idea of looking at the news - usually a good place to find something debate-worthy. As well, I'd think about things you can naturally talk about for a long time. Do you ever find yourself venting or rambling about a particular thing without much provocation, for example?
    just because you're not doing something perfectly, doesn't mean you're not doing it