Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Help with essay topic

AmyAmy Posts: 5 Confirmed not a robot
edited March 27 in Work & Study
It`s been a week and I just can`t choose a topic for my essay. Need something like Mulian rescues his mother or similar. We have a free topic, so I need any good ideas to choose from. Thanks beforehand  :) 
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• ClaraOswaldClaraOswald Posts: 146 Helping Hand
    Im really sorry I dont know but good luck with your essay :smile:
    My feelings are bigger on the inside.
     "I do what i do because it's right... and above all its KIND" - the 12th Doctor 💕
    The joy is worth the pain.

• AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,851 Extreme Poster
    Hey :)

An easy way to find an essay idea is check the news headlines, and pick a story that you're interested in. What are the arguments for and against it? What's your opinion on it?x

Much love <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,305 Part of The Furniture
    edited October 2019
    Love @Azziman's idea of looking at the news - usually a good place to find something debate-worthy. As well, I'd think about things you can naturally talk about for a long time. Do you ever find yourself venting or rambling about a particular thing without much provocation, for example?
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.