Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General Chat- Sunday 6th October 2019

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Not watched  who wants to be a millionaire in ages! Omg
  • Options
    Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    @GreenTea I never used to watch it but I like it now!

@Shaunie Everything okay there?  <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Haha fair enough! Do you sit and try to answer the questions?
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,500 Skive's The Limit
    Im watching bear grills 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @GreenTea Yes! Of course, It's so fun to do that aha!

@Shaunie I love bear grylls, I find him quite funny sometimes though!
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Lol I bet! I get too annoyed at shows where I don't know the answer hahaha
  • Options
    @GreenTea I have to admit, I do end up shouting at the TV sometimes  :#
  • Options
    Hahah you can't throw a TV tho! I don't have a TV, I use my laptop, easy tho throw ;)
  • Options
    @GreenTea You have got a point there! oh no, don't be throwing any laptops around!  :open_mouth:
  • Options
    I found a meme for you but it's not appropriate to send here lmao it's a TV rage meme! 
    What time you on shift till?
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    Oh my sorry got engrossed in colouring 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    @GreenTea Oh no! Better keep it for another time then  ;) 

I'm on until half 9  :)
  • Options
    @Millie2787 No worries at all! I hope you are enjoying it  :)
  • Options
    Jade09 said:
    @Millie2787 No worries at all! I hope you are enjoying it  :)
    Its keeping me distracted 😕
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    @Millie2787 I am happy to hear that, remember there are services you can contact if you need further support  <3
  • Options
    Before I head off,

What are everyone's plans for the rest of the evening?  <3
  • Options
    My chocolate collection I can't eat
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,795 Master Poster
    Jade09 said:
    Before I head off,

What are everyone's plans for the rest of the evening?  <3
    Going to sleep.  Finally in bed. Homework done. English homework can wait until tomorrow. It isn't due until the last lesson anyway. Spanish is due 3rd lesson. Geography is due 1st lesson (did that this afternoon.)
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Finishing watching bear grills ah

what about you jade?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    They all sound like nice things to do for the rest of the evening! and I hope that you can enjoy them  :)

I am going probably watch some Youtube or Netflix in bed, to wind down a bit  <3

I have enjoyed chatting to you all tonight! and I hope you guys did too. I am going to head off in a couple of minutes but do feel free to keep chatting between yourselves  :)
  • Options
    @Millie2787 what you colouring?
  • Options
    Im going too.

Take care Jade
  • Options
    Take care @Shaunie

And Night everyone!  :)
  • Options
  • Options
    Ooo nice
  • Options
    Very nice!
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    Jade09 said:
    They all sound like nice things to do for the rest of the evening! and I hope that you can enjoy them  :)

I am going probably watch some Youtube or Netflix in bed, to wind down a bit  <3

I have enjoyed chatting to you all tonight! and I hope you guys did too. I am going to head off in a couple of minutes but do feel free to keep chatting between yourselves  :)
    Goodnight. Thank you very much for being here tonight. Thank you everyone. Chatting can continue. Just stay within the guidelines. :) 
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    GreenTea said:
    Ooo nice
    @GreenTea First time I will have attucally finished a picture 😅
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Ooo nice
    First time I will have attucally finished a picture 😅
    So proud of you. :)
  • Options
    Yayyy