Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General Chat- Sunday 6th October 2019

Comments

• Options
    Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    @GreenTea Sorry to hear that your weekend hasn't been the best and that you aren't feeling too good, you are welcome to use the services I linked above if you feel you need some support tonight  <3 

@Kasa2103 Haha!

My weekend has been quite good, yesterday it was quite a productive one and today I have been relaxing, watching movies!

Has anyone seen the Netflix film TALLGIRL? 
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,795 Master Poster
    Jade09 said:
    @GreenTea Sorry to hear that your weekend hasn't been the best and that you aren't feeling too good, you are welcome to use the services I linked above if you feel you need some support tonight  <3 

@Kasa2103 Haha!

My weekend has been quite good, yesterday it was quite a productive one and today I have been relaxing, watching movies!

Has anyone seen the Netflix film TALLGIRL? 
    No. What is it like (without spoilers.)

"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Who watched Strictly last night. I cannot believe who got eliminated. :(

Aneeka and Kevin got eliminated. I thought it would be Nadiya and David.

"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I watched tall girl. The main actor is a dancer from dance moms and was rejected for being too tall, that's why the film was made in the first place.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    @Kasa2103 It is quite good, I thought it had a good concept behind it and an important message! Worth the watch in my opinion!

@GreenTea Oh I didn't know that, that's interesting  :)
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Oh cool. Thanks. Will try and find it.
  • Options
    @Kasa2103 Yeah, let us know how you find it when you have watched it  :)

I also finally got around to watching Mamma Mia Here We Go Again today! 
  • Options
    Finally! Yessssss. How was it?
  • Options
    I absolutely love both of the Mamma Mia films.
  • Options
    @Kasa2103 I really enjoyed it, got a bit emotional at times aha! The music was good as it was with the first one  :)
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    Just been colouring nothing exciting 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Hey @Millie2787

What have you been colouring? I haven't done any colouring for a while, it's something I want to get into again cause I find it so therapeutic!  <3
  • Options
    This 

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Boop
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Boop
    @greentea Beep
  • Options
    @Millie2787 I love it! It's so pretty!

What is everyone doing for Halloween this year? I'm sad that I am too old for trick or treating haha! 
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,500 Skive's The Limit
    Carving a pumpkin
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    @Shaunie That is definitely a must for Halloween  :)
  • Options
    Feel like im faint. Oops
  • Options
    Nothing bad. Stood too quick

• Options
    Oh no! @GreenTea Are you okay now?  :)
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    or ill just buy some sweets, with intention to share and ill binge eat them all before the trick or treaters come lol
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I'm ok now I think lol
  • Options
    @Shaunie Sounds like something I would do! I buy loads of nice chocolates and sweets to give out and we end up eating half of them aha 
  • Options
    @GreenTea Good to hear  <3
  • Options
    Oops lol
  • Options
    Haha @GreenTea <3

I've listened to the same song so many times today, you could say i'm a little obsessed  :open_mouth:
  • Options
    What's the song
  • Options
    What song @Jade09
  • Options
    Jade09 said:
    @Millie2787 I love it! It's so pretty!

What is everyone doing for Halloween this year? I'm sad that I am too old for trick or treating haha! 
    You are never too old! Dress as Boris Johnson or something like that. Just not a clown unless you want time behind bars. Or just buy your own sweets.