Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Struggling

124»

Comments

• LubnaLubna Deactivated Posts: 496 Listening Ear

My family have gone for a walk in to the town and I've self harmed😥 brought these from the shop though.
  • AdamAdam Deactivated Posts: 25 Boards Initiate
    Hey @Lubna, sorry to hear you are having a rough time at the moment. You are very brave for reaching out to us :)

Just wanted to check in on how your holiday is going, the gifts from the shop look fantastic btw!

If you would like to speak to anyone for professional advice or guidance to useful links, Crisis Messenger  provides 24/7 support and will suggest appropriate links/actions that may be of use.

Keep us posted to how you are feeling <3

--------
    Adam
    Talked to my family a little bit about funerals today and told them I want to be buried. I had to go to the toilet to cry because they all don't know how soon my funeral will be. My mum said she'll be devasted and won't be able to leave me😥

Last day of my Holiday story (hope you've all enjoyed it lol). Absoloutly hate the photo so it's only half of my face and put it in B&W but I try to be proud of who I am, enjoying myself in the hot tub.
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Sometimes knowing your family will care & being upset knowing theyd be upset - is enough to keep us going 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    What do you mean Shaunie?
    I read somewhere that Sometimes the pain of knowing the pain it will cause to family if you was to die - can make you think twice and be what stops you from killing self. 

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Also didnt see you post after that post. Glad youre trying to be proud of yourself. Everyone should <3