Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Feeling Sad

13»

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,500 Skive's The Limit
    edited August 2019
    dogmad20 said:
    Feeling upset again 
    What's wrong ?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,795 Master Poster
    Hey @dogmad20

I am so sorry to hear that you are feeling upset again. I understand that things are hard for you at the moment. Everyone experiences different emotions. If everyone was the same, the world would be absolutely boring. I wish that you never had to feel sad and that I could jump through the screen and give you a big hug. 

Would you like to explain more about why you are feeling upset again? I understand if you do not want to say it or if you do not want to go into detail. Whatever you respond with is repeated. 

Remember that you are never alone. Sending you a massive hug. I hope that things get better for you soon. You deserve it. There is always someone to talk to. Message me if you ever need someone to talk to, OK?

Stay strong, stay awesome and stay you. <3 Hopefully this meme will help you cheer up and see the bright side of life. Even if it doesn't, you still do not deserve to be feeling sad. I wish that you could always be happy but that is never possible.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    dogmad20dogmad20 Posts: 152 Helping Hand
    Will pm you 
  • Options
    So fed up
  • Options
    Hey my awesome friend,

I understand that today has been very hard for you and I am very sorry to hear that you are feeling fed up. Do you need a hug? They are always avaliable for you. Remember that there is always support for you and I am only a pm away. It is better to speak about your feelings instead of bottling them up.

Stay strong, stay awesome and stay you. I hope that tomorrow is better for you. I am sure that it will be. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    Thanks yes please a hug 
  • Options
    dogmad20 said:
    Thanks yes please a hug 
    No problem. Watch out. Big hug coming your way!
  • Options
    Thanks for your support 
  • Options
    dogmad20 said:
    Thanks for your support 
    No problem. You deserve it.