Home Introduce Yourself
Ongoing maintenance - the boards are undergoing some ongoing, intermittent maintenance. Pages might load slightly slower than usual and there may be very short periods where the boards are offline.

Hi, my name is rainbowsxoxo!

rainbowsxoxorainbowsxoxo Posts: 3 Literally just got here
Hi I am actually from the USA. I'm glad I found this site though. I am female. I have depression and anxiety and struggle with self harm . I love drawing, reading books and manga, watching anime and knitting. Hope this place will help me. ^_^
Kathleen07Mike

Comments

• ClaraOswaldClaraOswald TardisPosts: 144 Helping Hand
    Welcome! It's really nice here x 
    I like reading too, and drawing!
    My feelings are bigger on the inside. People get me wrong.
     "Sometimes the only choices you have are wrong ones but you still have to choose"-Peter Capaldi, 12th Doctor  ❤️

rainbowsxoxo
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,935 Extreme Poster
    Welcome to the boards @rainbowsxoxo, it's great you joined :-)

I'm sorry to hear what you struggle with. We're always here to support you <3
  • AifeAife LondonPosts: 2,207 Moderator
    Welcome to the boards @rainbowsxoxo! We're a UK organisation but you're more than welcome to join our community. Some of our signposts might be UK based but we'll do our best to support you and help you find some organisations based in your country too <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • rainbowsxoxorainbowsxoxo Posts: 3 Literally just got here
    Welcome to the boards @rainbowsxoxo, it's great you joined :-)

I'm sorry to hear what you struggle with. We're always here to support you <3
    thanks for welcoming me ^_^
    Kathleen07
  • rainbowsxoxorainbowsxoxo Posts: 3 Literally just got here
    Aife said:
    Welcome to the boards @rainbowsxoxo! We're a UK organisation but you're more than welcome to join our community. Some of our signposts might be UK based but we'll do our best to support you and help you find some organisations based in your country too <3
    thank you so much ^_^
    Aife
  • ShaunieShaunie I’m alive but I’m dead England 🏠Posts: 11,273 An Original Mixlorian
    Welcome!  Hope we can support you through your challenges
    𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐧’𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐒𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝. 💕💕
  • AzzimanAzziman The Mix convert Posts: 827 Part of The Mix Family
    Welcome!x