Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Group chats tonight (Wednesday 08/05/19)

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
Tonight, we have Support Chat and General Chat running from 8-9:30pm. 

Support Chat: A place to talk about anything on your mind in a safe, supportive environment. Dorina and Alessi will be modding.

General Chat: A place for more light-hearted chat about pretty much anything be it TV, music, the weather, that hilarious video you saw on YouTube etc. Carolyn will be modding.

New to the community? Go here to find all the info you'll need about group chat.

You can find the 'join' links on this page once the sessions open. When you click 'join' for a session, you'll be taken through to our lobby area, from which you can access all the open rooms.

Have a good one,
Mike & the team :)
We're @Aife, @Ella, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• Options
    Looks like there may be a technical problem with group chat... bear with us while we look into it. :)

Mike & the team

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
    *prays that chat will work.* I was thinking that it was just my phone but I used my dad's phone and it still doesn't work.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    If anyone manages to get in, please let us know. :)

Mike & the team

• Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    edited May 2019
    @The Mix B-eat chatwee has been down since 6:50 so i think it’s been broke awhile 🤣
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Thought it was just me :worried:
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    @The Mix B-eat chatwee has been down since 6:50 so i think it’s been broke awhile 🤣
    Oh! Interesting. Thank you for that @Millie2787 - that's helpful. :)

Mike & the team

• Options
    Still not working. Hopefully chat will still be on.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    Do you think chat will be on at all today?
    im just wondering cause if worth waiting for tbh or should carry on with doing my assigsnments ah
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    im just wondering cause if worth waiting for tbh or should carry on with doing my assigsnments ah
    It's looking unlikely right now @Shaunie, but we'll decide by half past. If we don't have a fix by then, we'll call it a night. Really sorry about this folks!

Mike & the team

• Options
    davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    Ah it not just me on mobile 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    The Mix said:
    Shaunie said:
    It's looking unlikely right now @Shaunie, but we'll decide by half past. If we don't have a fix by then, we'll call it a night. Really sorry about this folks!

Mike & the team
    @Shaunie isn't it amazing that @The Mix are making such a good effort to make sure that chat will be on tonight.
  • Options
    davcr0ck said:
    Ah it not just me on mobile 
    I thought it was to do with mobiles too.
  • Options
    Still nothing. :( My dad would say that it is not doing a single dickybird. 😂 If nothing is there when I check in a minute I give up and will just get support from the helplines and have a laugh on 7Cups.
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    Welll @Kasa2103 it’s been broke awhile so I doubt it will be fixed tonight 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    I am really sorry everyone but I have just checked and there is still nothing. Chatwee seems to have broken down twice since March now. I know it is something that @The Mix cannot avoid. I wasn't moaning. I was just making a point if that is OK. 
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Well if theres no chat I still want to tell you my positive news :lol:  my post got published on the Mighty yesterday :) was a good pick me up after being in hospital :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Welll @Kasa2103 it’s been broke awhile so I doubt it will be fixed tonight 
    Ikr. Hopefully it will work tomorrow. 
  • Options
    Well if theres no chat I still want to tell you my positive news :lol:  my post got published on the Mighty yesterday :) was a good pick me up after being in hospital :)
    That is absolutely amazing. Well done Bubbles. *hugs and high five*
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Okay everyone, quick update: looks like this isn't going to be fixed any time soon, so we're going to call it a night and cancel tonight's sessions. Really sorry about this, and hopefully things will be fixed ready for the weekend.

In the meantime, please do make use of the discussion boards if you'd still like some support from the community tonight. Crisis Messenger are also reachable 24/7 if you find yourself at breaking point. Don't be alone if you don't want to be. :) 

Big love,
    Mike & the team <3

• Options
    Let's all just generally chat or support each other on here. React with hugs on here if you want to generally chat but put agree if you want to support each other on here. Or put insightful if you don't mind. Sorry @The Mix if this is not allowed.
  • Options
    Amazing! Well done Bubbles. :smiley:

If you folks want to create a chat thread (or use this one) in place of normal chat tonight, definitely feel free to do that. :)  

Mike & the team

• Options
  • Options
    Chatwee is still fucked (excuse my swearing.)