Photo thread

2»

Comments

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 2,159 Mega Poster
    Love seeing the puffins :)

' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Disgusting slaggy trampy frog who looks like an unravelled toilet roll dipped in poo. Go to hell. United KingdomPosts: 926 Incredible Poster
    Me+tinsel+camera=christmas cat.
    Thank you for the mods. The ones who make The Mix awesome. Thanks for all the support you've been giving. Who can live without The Mix? I'm asking your honesty. What would we be? Without a laugh and a friendly ear. For that's what I need. So I say thank you for the mods. For modding chat for usssssss.
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Disgusting slaggy trampy frog who looks like an unravelled toilet roll dipped in poo. Go to hell. United KingdomPosts: 926 Incredible Poster
    Err Shadow I'm sure that Christmas Lights are not a teddy bear or dreamies.
    Thank you for the mods. The ones who make The Mix awesome. Thanks for all the support you've been giving. Who can live without The Mix? I'm asking your honesty. What would we be? Without a laugh and a friendly ear. For that's what I need. So I say thank you for the mods. For modding chat for usssssss.
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Fanatical Poster
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Posts: 1,644 Postholic
    Meggles said:
    I got a lenseball!!
    Ohhh strange but I kinda like it ! 
    You have a purpose.
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 2,159 Mega Poster
    Words mean more than any present :) my parents have their moments haha 

' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Laine
  • LaineLaine Horse hugger Posts: 1,233 Fanatical Poster
    awe that's beautiful bubbles :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

"I will make you believe you are lovely!" ~ TOP

"No one else is dealing with your demons, meaning maybe defeating them could be the beginning of your meaning friend" ~ TOP

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille
    Kasa2103