Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Photo thread

Comments

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    Me+tinsel+camera=christmas cat.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    Err Shadow I'm sure that Christmas Lights are not a teddy bear or dreamies.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Meggles said:
    I got a lenseball!!
    Ohhh strange but I kinda like it ! 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Words mean more than any present :) my parents have their moments haha 

' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    awe that's beautiful bubbles :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    My lovely friend who is also struggling made this for me, she used foil print for the words and it's so cute and I cried haha 💕💕

' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix

My fav bit of graffiti art work I've come across ( don't know the artist) but it's literally so cool. I have close up photos if anyone wants me to post them

♥️
    Sloths are cuteee
    😍
    Ice cream with a view 😍 

its a coffee and listening to the rain kinda day
    Christmas 2018! I think that my cat liked the tinsel. 
    Best sign on the motorway 👌😂 

Throwback to me getting a henna tattoo at a charity event at school.
    My current henna tattoo. This time it is black henna. I got it 11 days ago and it is still about 90% there (even after swimming and having showers.)

Just a couple from my London and Brighton visit. 
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    @GreenTea woahhhh what camera did you use because these look great! 
    @Salix_alba_2019
    My phone! I have a honor 20. Honor phones are very well known for their camera quality! Which is why I choose them as I do like to have good quality images!
    Last night we started trick or treating with 33 pieces of fruit and 2 big tubs of sweets. This is what we got left with. But there is another tub as well but it is for my dad. 

Saw Santa coming off the lifeboat, not sure who was more excited me or my nephew 😂😂 

Where I live is beautiful sometimes  :)   <3

more pen-pal supplies came! also making quote cards for my friends, in LOVE with this new positive washi tape :)

Trying to be healthy and kind to my body 🥗💪❤️
    Ptw - for ED sufferers 💖

• Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    War medals with my great great grandpas soldiers service book.

The row of 4 medals, 2 stars and 2 silver are my great great grandpas from world war 2

the singular star and singular silver medal is from my great great great grandpa from world war 2

The single gold medal with rainbow ribbon is from world war 1 and was my great great great great great grandpas. According to records he also won another medal but we don’t have that.

the gold badge isn’t a medal it just goes on the beret and I don’t know which war it is from