We're currently updating and consolidating our community guidelines, so you might see a few changes and things being moved to more relevant places. We're not changing how things currently work, just making sure what's written is accurate and up to date.

Photo thread

BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 1,981 Postholic
edited May 2018 in Anything goes
I'm aware there's a thread like this already but can't seem to find it lol, but needed to share this photo... trust me, nothing is more relaxing than stocking up on some vitamin D on the boat with a cold beer at hand  ;)  What does everyone else do to relax?... 
' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  

Comments

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 1,981 Postholic

Swear I should just move onto the boat  =) it's so peaceful though  :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Mike
  • L100L100 Posts: 49 Cool Newbie
    edited July 2018
    Taking pictures of ducks and geese 

• AidanAidan Clever idiot Posts: 894 Incredible Poster
    Ooh, think that there's a Canada goose!

Yes, most of them don't even live in Canada :joy:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Fanatical Poster
    They're lovely roasted at Christmas time if only we could bag one. :tongue:

Nothing beats a fine French boulangerie and the one in Reims earlier this year was outstanding. When it comes to producing the most stylish, mouthwatering, beautifully made cakes and little tarts, these French artisan bakers put to shame all the others.

Nearer to home I had this one evening at our local restaurant and after some experimenting discovered how it's made. I have the recipe if anyone wants it.

Grilled goats cheese and apple balsamic salad. It's delicious and can be enjoyed by vegetarians, too.

I'm driven by self doubt.
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical Poster Posts: 4,861 Supreme Poster
    Amazing thread :heart: 
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • MegglesMeggles Unicorn. Posts: 1,048 Fanatical Poster
    @The Mix did you ever find the photo thread I posted previously?
  • The MixThe Mix Staff team Posts: 1,852 Moderator
    Meggles said:
    @The Mix did you ever find the photo thread I posted previously?
    Hey @Meggles

We haven't managed to locate it yet, but we've passed the information onto Vanilla who will hopefully be able to restore it for us. We will keep you updated. 

- Aife
    We're @Aife@Mike, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.
    Seen the kelpies!  =)

• AifeAife Posts: 1,340 Moderator
    Wow that's amazing @BubblesGoesBoo
  • RhysRhys Posts: 262 Moderator
    This is a picture I really like, it was taken in 2013 when I used to cycle alot.

Just cycling through a random field, can't quite remember where it was.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”― Bernard M. Baruch
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 United KingdomPosts: 505 Extreme Poster
    I know that this isn`t a photo but it is a picture of something that I drew when I was 10. It is called Vanishing Point.
    You don`t have to feel like a wasted space. You are original. Cannot be replaced.
    Also went on the falkirk wheel! I can now say I have done something the queen hasn't  =)  apparently she opened it but it was too dangerous for her to go on haha 

@Rhys it's a lovely photo! Looks so peaceful  :)

@Kasa2103 it's good  :) do you still draw? 
    And of course another boat photo lol 
    @Rhys it's a lovely photo! Looks so peaceful  :)

@Kasa2103 it's good  :) do you still draw? 
    Yes but not very often
    You don`t have to feel like a wasted space. You are original. Cannot be replaced.
    @BubblesGoesBoo Are you going to general chat tonight?
    edited September 2018

I love the photos and description
    Thank you, @Kasa2103 ; =)
    Had to share this..  look how pretty my cocktail is! 😁

A close up of a very pretty flower
    Lovely picture, Kasa!

Kasa2103
    Love it Kasa :) 

Sat relaxing and then this beast appears
    The red leaves really stand out
    For when you feel sad.
  • Millie2787Millie2787 WorcestershirePosts: 715 Incredible Poster
    Fireworks last night 🎆 

Sometimes in our lives we all have pain,We all have sorrow, But if we are wise, We know that there's always tomorrow.
    BubblesGoesBoo
    London
    Getting ready for Christmas 
    BubblesGoesBoo
  • Millie2787Millie2787 WorcestershirePosts: 715 Incredible Poster
    I saw this and definitely made me giggle 😂🤭
    Sometimes in our lives we all have pain,We all have sorrow, But if we are wise, We know that there's always tomorrow.
    BubblesGoesBoo