Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    LorryTruck wrote: »
    Someone in my year saw SH marks on my legs and was like "are you ok?" really loudly which pissed me right of, like couldnt she have said it any fucking louder. I mean what does she think. Yeah I'm OK that's why I SH. Some people wind me up.
    Maybe have a quiet word with her about mentioning it around people. Maybe Suggest she pulls you aside in future
  • Options
    Mel_ wrote: »
    nearly went through with my thoughts today. 2 people dismissed my suicidal thoughts...literally did not listen even though I had a plan and was in an unsafe place. For some reason, the team leader called me also and thankfully is sorting it out so I can see someone tomorrow and spoke to me until I got somewhere safe. it's something I guess, but if they didn't call I would of went through with the plans. As both people I spoke to did not care and I literally did not feel safe with my thoughts.

I'm safe now. just in a very bad mind frame and trying to get through until tomorrow.

Sending huge hugs lovely
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @Shaunie ah that's lovely! I hope you have a quick recovery! ❤️
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,500 Skive's The Limit
    Zen wrote: »
    @Shaunie ah that's lovely! I hope you have a quick recovery! ❤️

Thank you. She put extra stuff in it that I didn’t pay for like the basket. The chocolates, lollies and a cocktail drink and a bracelet which is very kind. Now I just wanna go home to put my warmer on!
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @Shaunie Aw that's lovely! Do you know when you'll be home so you can try it all?
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Zen wrote: »
    @Shaunie Aw that's lovely! Do you know when you'll be home so you can try it all?

I need another x ray but probably tonight
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Mel_Mel_ Posts: 574 Incredible Poster
    GreenTea wrote: »
    Mel_ wrote: »
    nearly went through with my thoughts today. 2 people dismissed my suicidal thoughts...literally did not listen even though I had a plan and was in an unsafe place. For some reason, the team leader called me also and thankfully is sorting it out so I can see someone tomorrow and spoke to me until I got somewhere safe. it's something I guess, but if they didn't call I would of went through with the plans. As both people I spoke to did not care and I literally did not feel safe with my thoughts.

I'm safe now. just in a very bad mind frame and trying to get through until tomorrow.

Sending huge hugs lovely

just saw this thank you x as per been let down today...but they actually said for Monday morning. they wanted to do tomorrow but I'm working ugh it's so frustrating.
  • Options
    Omg I just wanna go home. The doctor needs to speak about my x ray than can probably go home. But he was in theatre last night so it didn’t happen.
  • Options
    Discharged!
  • Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    @Shaunie nice, happy for you
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Aldi don't sell plasters... My white sock is now red. Fucking new shoes
  • Options
    Massive headache
  • Options
    So fucking close to breaking point
  • Options
    So fucking close to breaking point
  • Options
    Had a nose bleed today and then the most horrific headache hit. Waiting for 111 to call back because I never get nose bleeds and this headache has me feeling ready to pass out
This discussion has been closed.