Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,802 Master Poster
    Had a difficult couple of days. :(
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Not coping not coping not coping not coping not coping
  • Options
    Done.
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Jade09 said:
    Hey @Salix_alba_2019 it sounds like you are struggling a lot at the moment and are in crisis, can I just ask if you feel safe at the moment?  <3

You mentioned Samaritans or the crisis line aren't helpful, but is there anyone who you could contact?  If you felt you were unsafe it may be a good option to present at A+E. 

If you would like to create a separate thread to talk about anything, then you are completely welcome to do so.  :)
    Hello Jade

I am safe at this moment in time 

I just got off the phone with a friend and it was enough to shift me out of the state that I was in. I didn't tell her about my mental being, instead, I brushed over briefly just because she's my dear friend and not a mental health professional. 

If there as an alternative to A&E I would consider it because of the current corona climate and all. 

I'll think about a thread, either way I feel better!

Salix :)
  • Options
    Humour is a default for me, even when things are bad. I do have a problem allowing myself to feel negative emotions because I'm scared that it will stay and I'll end up in a dark hole again.

I haven't dissociated as much as I did yesterday but the agitation persisted. physically and emotionally I feel a lot calmer, I'm really hoping that it will stay that way. Knowing how crisis works, if I'm in a particular stay for more than 2 days it's a red flag. 

I'm going to stay hopeful
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,148 Part of The Furniture
    Feel sick and my head hurts 🥺
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,802 Master Poster
    In quite a bit of pain with my knee. Carpet burn is the 3rd worst pain in the world to me!

1. Mental Pain/Loss
    2. Period Pain
    3. Carpet Burn
    4. The time I injured my elbow at ice skating
    5. The time I injured my hip at ice skating
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    My mental health has become so bad it's affecting my physical health.. but here I am with Nobody behind me..
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,148 Part of The Furniture
    I'm not good with people... cos all my life people haven't been good to me." ~ Bec 

Litreally sat sobbing after reading this part of a quote , it resonates so so much with me ... I trust to quickly as I fear there abandon me like it has happened in the past and now I have learnt to just trust no one as they all leave in the end 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    I’ve just done something I regret so much. I couldn’t stop myself at the time but now I feel so guilty. Not really ready to say what it is. Fuck!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Don't feel mentally ready for work today 😭😭
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Doing a bit better today, however still really struggling :( 
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,515 Skive's The Limit
    I feel really bad i cant help but keep getting really bad suicide methods in my head and keep looking around my room for things to use :( and i keep looking at my weighing scales wanting to throw them away but i cant because you know everytime you throw something away you suddenlyy need it right? Well i dont want to ginche/ whatever the word is call--- and suddenly get fat and need the scales so im just keeping things that are harmful to me incase i need it 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Acid reflux is driving me insane. Why can't my body just be ok for a day
  • Options
    Second dream in a row I've had about shooting people and other people trying to shoot me. Internet says it's about unhappiness and anger. I know I'm unhappy but don't exactly feel angry
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Never mind..
    I'm just stupid 😑
  • Options
    I miss my counsellor
  • Options
    I am getting the most horrible dreams lately. Normally its just weird ones now horrible ones. Had a dream that i was being burnt alive
  • Options
    I'm constantly getting headaches at the moment and I'm so over it
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Just been crying about how suicidal i feel. Feel bit better now. Don't normally cry ha
  • Options
    ElizabethElizabeth Posts: 93 Budding Regular
    Sending hugs @Shaunie <3 
  • Options
    Breaking point.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Have a really low self esteem atm. Around my face apperance.

I want to dye my hair blonde but my sister said i have a weird face so i cant. My face isn't that weird. It's just A face like everyone else????. But i don’t know kinda hurt my feelings cause i do think my face isn't symmetrical and self consious about that. But don't think anyone's face is symmetrical?  My sister is pretty though. She knows she's really pretty though and it makes me feel like shitt comparing to her. I think She was basically saying you need to be really pretty to have blonde hair. But I've never tried blonde hair. I know i wont suit it. Just want to try it then go back to brown cause never properly done it
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    These antibiotics are making me so ill 😭😭
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Struggling so much with body image at the moment. So much hate for myself
  • Options
    There's not long left until I've finished with this degree.
    I'm feeling super tired today but I keep going.
    I might need some more caffeine.
  • Options
    There's not long left until I've finished with this degree.
    I'm feeling super tired today but I keep going.
    I might need some more caffeine.

You can do it! Keep going! 
    Massive well done xx
This discussion has been closed.