You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Meme den

Comments

• AidanAidan Potato Posts: 1,357 Fanatical Poster
    Is it? :joy:
  • LaineLaine Llama Mama Posts: 1,376 Fanatical Poster
    A lovely little meme you likely won't understand if you're not down Cornwall end 😂 

Emmet's are tourists and we don't often like sharing, don't get me wrong it's great for income but not when our quaint little town is overun and it's hard to live our antisocial lives 😂

To Devon with them I say!! 

(just Kidding its beautiful down here please visit we're low on money our public toilets have been slashed! 😂😂😂)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

"Maybe it's not my weekend,  but it's gonna be my year" ~ All Time Low

"No one else is dealing with your demons, meaning maybe defeating them could be the beginning of your meaning friend" ~ TOP

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille
    dancertori
  • EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 399 Rampant Poster
    Classic meme 👌
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
    LainedancertoriButterfly23

I love internet and antisocial memes 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

"No one else is dealing with your demons, meaning maybe defeating them could be the beginning of your meaning friend" ~ TOP

EyepatchdancertoriButterfly23
    Puns :)
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 7,166 The Mix Elder
    edited August 2018
    OMG I laughed wayyyy too much at making this 😂😂😂😂😂 
    His words exactly btw😂😂😂😂😂

“If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
    dancertori
     Ahaha didnt find as funny lol but totally me 😂
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
    edited August 2018
    😂😂😂😂 “im dead”

Well think thats enough meme making off my dog 😂😭
    These are amazing Shaunie I'm so cheered up 😂😂 I'm gonna try and make some memes off of Boomerang and Aidan's dogs if he'll give me permission 😂😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

Shaunie
    @Shaunie Your dog is super cute, loving those memes 😂
    You have inspired me to make this with Ango - 
    Shaunie

lol literally made this cause im total burden & this is my thoughts all the time when using @The Mix 😭😂 😂
    But lol so sorry, im selfish and cant help but post. 😭😂

dancertoriSandyDaze12
  • Mama_UMama_U EnglandPosts: 30 Cool Newbie
     I honestly miss this show :sweat_smile:

LaineSandyDaze12

It's been one of those mornings 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

Punnns (I wish I knew who made the balloon one) 
    edited August 2018

My mum just told me toast for tea isn't good enough 😕 😂 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

Me when I go to bed.
    Laine

LaineJellyelephant

SandyDaze12
    Let's bring the memes back
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Bpd bitch ✌🏼 Posts: 719 Incredible Poster
    One of my faves haha 
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Carer/Craft Lover Posts: 2,449 Mega Poster
    Nothing like CAMHS memes when you can’t sleep 😂

“ I believe that you have the power to achieve whatever you put your mind too, You are living a life’s most people won’t  ever understand but that’s what will Be the root of all your determination and success. You have a soul full of love and kindness and I just know that despite all the hardship, a life’s of happiness awaits you and I’m very proud of you, just keep holding on” 
    Ha so true 😂😂😂 Thé amour of times ive heard “use elastic bands “ and OMG she regretted saying let’s draw a family tree with me 

“ I believe that you have the power to achieve whatever you put your mind too, You are living a life’s most people won’t  ever understand but that’s what will Be the root of all your determination and success. You have a soul full of love and kindness and I just know that despite all the hardship, a life’s of happiness awaits you and I’m very proud of you, just keep holding on” 
    dancertori
    Ok ok last one I promised 🤣

When people think BTEC is a easy option ...... Not 🤦🏻‍♀️

Kasa2103Butterfly23
    Ha
    Image result for creatures come out at summer meme
    Jellyelephantdavcr0ckSandyDaze12
    love this artist
    Aidandancertori
    thats the stuff.
    Aidandancertori
    Eyepatch said:
    love this artist
    As someone who's current specific interest is the Norse civilisations of Iceland, Norway, Sweden and Denmark during the Viking Era I can relate :joy:

Eyepatch
    Aidan said:
    Eyepatch said:
    love this artist
    As someone who's current specific interest is the Norse civilisations of Iceland, Norway, Sweden and Denmark during the Viking Era I can relate :joy:

I would like to learn more about Vikings! I love the mythology so much I'd like to design myself an ouroborus tattoo at some point. But I only know about the mythology and not about the culture. How about you send me some of the coolest viking facts you know? :) 
    edited May 2019
    I'd like to design myself an ouroborus tattoo at some point. But I only know about the mythology and not about the culture. How about you send me some of the coolest viking facts you know?

Ah, the viking ouroboros was Jörmungandr? Supposed to be a giant sea serpent that grew so large it wrapped itself around the Earth and grabbed it's own tail, and it was said that if it released it's tail Ragnarök would begin.

I made a thread https://community.themix.org.uk/discussion/3594320/viking-facts#latest because why not? :joy: