Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Meme den

Comments

• EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 666 Incredible Poster
    Puns :)
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    edited August 2018
    OMG I laughed wayyyy too much at making this 😂😂😂😂😂 
    His words exactly btw😂😂😂😂😂

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
     Ahaha didnt find as funny lol but totally me 😂
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    edited August 2018
    😂😂😂😂 “im dead”

Well think thats enough meme making off my dog 😂😭
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    These are amazing Shaunie I'm so cheered up 😂😂 I'm gonna try and make some memes off of Boomerang and Aidan's dogs if he'll give me permission 😂😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    @Shaunie Your dog is super cute, loving those memes 😂
    You have inspired me to make this with Ango - 
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 

lol literally made this cause im total burden & this is my thoughts all the time when using @The Mix 😭😂 😂
    But lol so sorry, im selfish and cant help but post. 😭😂

• Mama_UMama_U Posts: 30 Boards Initiate
     I honestly miss this show :sweat_smile:

It's been one of those mornings 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

Punnns (I wish I knew who made the balloon one) 
    edited August 2018

My mum just told me toast for tea isn't good enough 😕 😂 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

Me when I go to bed.

• JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,869 Extreme Poster
    One of my faves haha 
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Nothing like CAMHS memes when you can’t sleep 😂

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Ha so true 😂😂😂 Thé amour of times ive heard “use elastic bands “ and OMG she regretted saying let’s draw a family tree with me 

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Ok ok last one I promised 🤣

When people think BTEC is a easy option ...... Not 🤦🏻‍♀️

love this artist
    thats the stuff.
    Aidan said:
    Eyepatch said:
    love this artist
    As someone who's current specific interest is the Norse civilisations of Iceland, Norway, Sweden and Denmark during the Viking Era I can relate :joy:

I would like to learn more about Vikings! I love the mythology so much I'd like to design myself an ouroborus tattoo at some point. But I only know about the mythology and not about the culture. How about you send me some of the coolest viking facts you know? :) 
    @Aidan That’s the one, I just don’t trust myself enough to spell it haha. 

Memes 
    Got to love a Lewis capaldi Mème 

Lol 

• dancertoridancertori Posts: 127 The Mix Convert
    Laine said:
    A lovely little meme you likely won't understand if you're not down Cornwall end 😂 

Emmet's are tourists and we don't often like sharing, don't get me wrong it's great for income but not when our quaint little town is overun and it's hard to live our antisocial lives 😂

To Devon with them I say!! 

(just Kidding its beautiful down here please visit we're low on money our public toilets have been slashed! 😂😂😂)
    @laine send them all to emmet beach, go on the a30 north bound, and keep driving, eventually you will se a lovely little beach right infront of you, best beach around
    Related image
    this is so so true
    Related image
    its june, why is it raining
    Related image
    always room for stolen memes