You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Meme den

Comments

• ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 7,166 The Mix Elder

“If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
    Omg lol went to see if he actually said that on twitter. His picture is his face on a penguin 😭😂😂😂
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton

Kasa2103
    edited October 2019
    Maybe borderline offensive:///
    Hopefull not lol just funny
    How comes you changed the title?

Laine

• Kasa2103Kasa2103 Ugly Snake South EastPosts: 2,414 Mega Poster

I am ugly no matter what they say. Nothing but a burden is what I am. 
  • AidanAidan Potato Posts: 1,357 Fanatical Poster
    ~
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Ugly Snake South EastPosts: 2,414 Mega Poster
    I made a meme to help me remember the really long line I have in the Christmas show (I have many more lines but they are easier to remember.) Not sharing the meme because it reveals where I go to for performing arts sessions (it is on private setting anyway on Imgflip.) Oh and I emailed it to myself, texted it to myself, put it on my memo and sent it as a WhatsApp message. And me and the drama teacher put some actions to it yesterday during break before I showed it to the other staff.
    I am ugly no matter what they say. Nothing but a burden is what I am. 
    Aife

Jellyelephant
    edited November 2019

• MikeMike Hummus-Fuelled Whovian LondonPosts: 1,884 Staff Moderator
    Shaunie said:

Ha! Laughed out loud at this one. 10/10 :tongue:
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    Shaunie

May be offensive.....

Thats pretty clever

• Millie2787Millie2787 Carer/Craft Lover Posts: 2,449 Mega Poster

“ I believe that you have the power to achieve whatever you put your mind too, You are living a life’s most people won’t  ever understand but that’s what will Be the root of all your determination and success. You have a soul full of love and kindness and I just know that despite all the hardship, a life’s of happiness awaits you and I’m very proud of you, just keep holding on” 

Lol just had to get some election memes

& thats literally with baking too lol

Shaunie said:

@shaunie OH GOD YES ! 🤣🤣 
    “ I believe that you have the power to achieve whatever you put your mind too, You are living a life’s most people won’t  ever understand but that’s what will Be the root of all your determination and success. You have a soul full of love and kindness and I just know that despite all the hardship, a life’s of happiness awaits you and I’m very proud of you, just keep holding on” 
    Shaunie said:

@shaunie OH GOD YES ! 🤣🤣 
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Bpd bitch ✌🏼 Posts: 719 Incredible Poster
    Top kek
    The sun will rise and we will try again