Home Anything Goes
Fill out The Mix's Annual User Survey for a chance to win a £200 Amazon voucher, to shape our services, and get closer to earning a badge!
Need support urgently? Click here

Meme den

Comments

• ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 9,713 Supreme Poster

if you have the strength to sustain anorexia you have the strength to overcome it
    Omg lol went to see if he actually said that on twitter. His picture is his face on a penguin 😭😂😂😂
    if you have the strength to sustain anorexia you have the strength to overcome it

Kasa2103
    edited October 2019
    Maybe borderline offensive:///
    Hopefull not lol just funny
    How comes you changed the title?

Laine

• Kasa2103Kasa2103 This Is Me! ❤👅👌🤓💃🎤 South EastPosts: 3,699 Community Veteran

Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.
  • AidanAidan Clever idiot Posts: 2,135 Boards Champion
    ~
    "Do, or do not, there is no try" <(•.•)>              
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 This Is Me! ❤👅👌🤓💃🎤 South EastPosts: 3,699 Community Veteran
    I made a meme to help me remember the really long line I have in the Christmas show (I have many more lines but they are easier to remember.) Not sharing the meme because it reveals where I go to for performing arts sessions (it is on private setting anyway on Imgflip.) Oh and I emailed it to myself, texted it to myself, put it on my memo and sent it as a WhatsApp message. And me and the drama teacher put some actions to it yesterday during break before I showed it to the other staff.
    Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.
    Aife

Jellyelephant
    edited November 2019

• MikeMike Screen addict 🎮 LondonPosts: 2,651 Community Manager
    Shaunie said:

Ha! Laughed out loud at this one. 10/10 :tongue:
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.

Shaunie

May be offensive.....

Thats pretty clever

• Millie2787Millie2787 🐶 💜 Posts: 3,179 Boards Guru

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.

Lol just had to get some election memes

& thats literally with baking too lol

Shaunie said:

@shaunie OH GOD YES ! 🤣🤣 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Shaunie said:

@shaunie OH GOD YES ! 🤣🤣 
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Bpd bitch ✌🏼 Posts: 779 Part of The Mix Family
    Top kek
    The sun will rise and we will try again