Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Talking about rape***

124»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    no its okay to talk about things here. that sounds tough knowing you only have 6 visits.
    Can you talk openly to the team about how things are going ?

Im fine dont worry im okay ish not awful.
  • LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    Well I don't actually know he said tonight the guy from home treatment team that they will just carry on visiting me so I really don't know but I'm not having a visit tomorrow his going to get someone from the home treatment team to call me tomorrow instead he said it will be probably be him. Yeah I've told the team everything.

Do you want to talk about anything? I'm just listening to music, what music do you like? Have you heard Jordan Stephens-Whole ? #IAMWHOLE
    Staceyx wrote: »
    Hello🖐

SORRY YOU WERE RAPED. SO BRAVE OF YOU. BLESS YOU.

I had Lorazepam whilst I was in hospital.

I HAD THOSE FEELINGS TOO but

They might be amazing people.

TAKE CARE,

Stacey,

Did the lorazepam make you feel sick sicky sick sick sick? And feel like a stone in your throat? 3rd day of having 1mg and making me feel like I've got a stone stuck in my throat.
    Hi ,

that sounds brillant like a positive in your life ???

Im glad you like music :) i like some too but i dont really have a fav.

i havent seen the man yet but im nervous i will see him .
    Ouch ouch so woke up at this time to get a drink but can't open the bottle of squash I've litcherally peeled some of my skin off on my hand trying to open the bottle! My hand is stinging. I didn't put the bottle top on too tight though I know I didn't but this bottle lid dose not want to come off! I was crying!

I need another tablet don't know which one to take quetiapine or lorazepam. I need to get back to sleep now and I'll try and open it again in the morning

Does he live by you then, turtle?
    And what is a positive in my life?
    The home treatment team coming even after 6 visits.

Do you feel like you are getting enough support to help yourself feel better?

Hope things get easier soon

Yes he lives near me.
    I don't know what they're planning I feel they're plotting against me though. Writing all about me. Makes me evan more paranoid. Home treatment phoned me this morning and I just woke up so I missed it and he said he wanted to arrange a visit for today but the guy yesterday said no-body will visit today just phone me. On the answer phone the guy said he wanted to arrange a visit for today he'd call me back. They don't communicate with each other.

Why don't you appeal the decision to the Attorney General’?

AHHHH HIS COMING IN 5MINS he just called me back and said his round the corner! He said to me lastnight he wouldn't visit today😑 I'm a bit freaked out..don't evan know if he is from the home treatment as he dosent wear a badge!
    I just typed message out and it dissappeard.

Home treatment just phoned his 5mins away!! I'm confused and abit freaked out as yesterday he told me he wasent going to visit today😞 he dosent evan wear a badge so I don't evan think his from the home treatment team.

There all writing about me and plotting about me and it makes me more paranoid.

Why don't you appeal it to the Attorney General, turtle?
    His been and gone he popped his eyes in said I'm on daily visits so and he was round the corner so he thought he might aswell! Don't know what his expecting to see me hanging myself or on the floor with blood 😕
    Hi

have you thought about asking why they are writing ? i can understand feeling unable to trust someone who hasnt said why they are writing.

Do you feel the home visits help you out ?

no point in appealing thats what i have been told.
    Hey turtle..

I just want to the shop I nearly tripped over. I'm so dazzy like don't know if that's got anything to do with the added lorazepam. I don't know. My head and the world is just spinning so fast.

I did ask why they write about me and they said just so they know. I don't evan know.

I'm not feeling right

I can't evan imagine him getting away with it and living near me!

My words in my head just feel larlar language and I'm just ratting now. I'm going to go now bye bye
    Last night I was playing with matches again kept lighting them then blowing them out. Love the smell. Do I need oil? Will the fire spread?

Woke up at a train track not long ago and contemplating texting my befriend to say goodbye but if I were to say that or indicate that I'm going to step out in front of a train she has to tell the police. How could I say goodbye to people without indicating what my plans are? And without indicating to the home treatment team?

Couldn't evan take 6 paracetamol so I can't die by overdose.

Do I slit my neck and hang myself is that what the home treatment team want to see me doing? I've got some rope I bought some rope as soon as this voice started. Is that what they want to see?
  • StephSteph Posts: 448 Listening Ear
    Hi Steph, sounds like there's lots going on for you at the moment. You mentioned that yesterday you weren't feeling right, how are you feeling at the moment? How are the finding the support you've been getting from the home treatment team?

Sounds like things are really hard for you at the moment, as we aren't able to provide crisis support here at The Mix if your thoughts are getting too overwhelming to deal with we would urge you to contact the emergency services on 999 or to contact a crisis support service such as Samaritans or Papyrus or I'm Alive.

You're doing really well to look for some support, do you think you might try to contact one of the crisis support services mentioned, or have you ever been in touch with them before?
    I'm still not feeling right.

The Dr. And lady from home treatment were well rude earlier I didn't feel like I could talk to them. I didn't feel like I could.

I'm on every other day visits now though the Dr. Said. I've done very well in a weeks time.

I know that you aren't able to provide crisis support didn't say you was. Just typing down my thoughts and feelings/whats going on/what the voices say or what I see.

I've tried Samaritans and Papyrus. It won't let me try I'm alive as I'm on mobile device.