Home Travel & Free Time
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

How optimistic do you feel about the forthcoming season?

2»

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i take back everything i say about veron ever, the mans immense
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Its early in the day, he has a point to prove, lets see if Veron can be consistent.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    football wise us geordies should do ok, its morally im worried about.....
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm feeling a little more optomistic after the first game of the Premier.

    I'm a Leeds fan. I watched them on tv against Newcastle and though we didn't have the majority of the possesion I think we deserved the point in the end against a side that should be battling for the title.

    New player Sakho looked awesome and the spirit in the side looked good.

    So now I'm looking forward to a season where hopefully we'll be battling for a place in Europe instead of just battling to survive in the Premier. COME ON YOU MIGHTY WHITES :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    nah its blatently set up for chelsea to relegate you on the last day of the season what with jody signing for ya :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Nastroman
    nah its blatently set up for chelsea to relegate you on the last day of the season what with jody signing for ya :p
    I would of agreed with you last week, but after that performance we will be beating Chelsea for the title on the last day :p
    well there's no harm in dreaming
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Lickalotapuss
    I would of agreed with you last week, but after that performance we will be beating Chelsea for the title on the last day :p
    well there's no harm in dreaming

    Stand up and take your prize, you are truly the most optimistic fan on the Site. I salute you ;)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by BlackArab
    Stand up and take your prize, you are truly the most optimistic fan on the Site. I salute you ;)
    *stands up and takes a bow*

    We'll see how optimistic I am after a few more games.
Sign In or Register to comment.