Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

How optimistic do you feel about the forthcoming season?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i take back everything i say about veron ever, the mans immense
    Its early in the day, he has a point to prove, lets see if Veron can be consistent.
    football wise us geordies should do ok, its morally im worried about.....
    I'm feeling a little more optomistic after the first game of the Premier.

I'm a Leeds fan. I watched them on tv against Newcastle and though we didn't have the majority of the possesion I think we deserved the point in the end against a side that should be battling for the title.

New player Sakho looked awesome and the spirit in the side looked good.

So now I'm looking forward to a season where hopefully we'll be battling for a place in Europe instead of just battling to survive in the Premier. COME ON YOU MIGHTY WHITES :)
    nah its blatently set up for chelsea to relegate you on the last day of the season what with jody signing for ya :p
    Originally posted by Nastroman
    nah its blatently set up for chelsea to relegate you on the last day of the season what with jody signing for ya :p
    I would of agreed with you last week, but after that performance we will be beating Chelsea for the title on the last day :p
    well there's no harm in dreaming
    Originally posted by Lickalotapuss
    I would of agreed with you last week, but after that performance we will be beating Chelsea for the title on the last day :p
    well there's no harm in dreaming

Stand up and take your prize, you are truly the most optimistic fan on the Site. I salute you ;)
    Originally posted by BlackArab
    Stand up and take your prize, you are truly the most optimistic fan on the Site. I salute you ;)
    *stands up and takes a bow*

We'll see how optimistic I am after a few more games.